• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Uncircumcized?!? (2 Viewers)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
A wang is a wang.

Still, circumcision is, in my oppinion, mean and uncalled for.
But that's my oppinion. It's a matter of preference, like the age, height, and build of your partner.
People are different.

BlackDragon

HSC
i am so surprised that 70% of americans are cut!?!?! woah. i don't even know a single person who is cut.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
warning: do not click any of the following links if you are offended by pictures of penises

blueeyesguy said:
Just to dispell a myth there is no scar that is retained from the circumcission procedure lol. your just tying to make us circumcised guys seem mutated it's not like the foreskin is really necessary anyway you may say it helps with protection of the penis but i dont see how that works lol
yeah the outdated and barbaric practise doesnt really happen outside of america in the west unless you are jewish.
you wonder why we are making you out to be mutilated...its because you are

mu·ti·la·tion (mytl-shn)
n.

Disfigurement or injury by removal or destruction of a conspicuous or essential part of the body.

hey guess what the foreskin has a purpose: to protect your sensitive glans from weathering which will desensitize your penis. You dont see how having a protective covering of skin stops wear and tear on your penis head?

a foreskin facilitates gliding action which helps with intercourse and increases the pleasure for both parties
not to mention the densely packed nerves in the foreskin and frenulum add immensely to the pleasure experienced.

Doctors do not reccomend circumcision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin said:
The American Medical Association, in a report confined to discussing circumcisions that are not performed for ritualistic or religious purposes, states that medical associations in the US, Australia, and Canada do not recommend “non-therapeutic” circumcision, which it defines as non-religious, non-ritualistic, not medically necessary, elective circumcision of male newborns.[3] In the US when non-ritualistic elective circumcision is chosen, it is largely because of social or cultural expectations, rather than medical concerns.[3] The genital integrity movement condemns infant circumcision as a form of male genital mutilation that they consider comparable to female genital cutting.
Circumcision when done on adults has a chance of decensitizing the penis
Of those who were circumcised long after they had been sexually active, > 80% reported no noticeable difference in sexuality, but a man was twice as likely to have experienced diminished sexuality than improved sexuality
To add to that, it has been said that men circumsized at birth are more likely to experience a desensitized penis in their early 40's than normal men. The reason for this is most likely because at birth the foreskin is not physically seperated from the glans. Even just early retraction of the foreskin can cause damage.

For these reasons i will never consent to any child of mine ever being circumsized[ and i will try and persuade family members to leave their childrens penises alone]

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Basically, when people lived in deserts when sand could get under the foreskin (owie!) or before running water, making it easier to clean, circumcsion was great because it was more hygienic from birth.

These days though I can't see why a guy would want to do that unless its too tight and doesn't roll back far enough.

But yeah to each their own. Anyone who judges their partner over the existence (or lack thereof) of a piece of skin has some serious issues.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
Basically, when people lived in deserts when sand could get under the foreskin (owie!) or before running water, making it easier to clean, circumcsion was great because it was more hygienic from birth.

These days though I can't see why a guy would want to do that unless its too tight and doesn't roll back far enough.

But yeah to each their own. Anyone who judges their partner over the existence (or lack thereof) of a piece of skin has some serious issues.
Its not THAT small :(

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
erawamai said:
uncircumcised is fine for girls as long as its clean...more to play around with...If a girl criticises a guy for his cut status then the guy should have a go ahead and rate her bits and pieces.
lol well said! :uhhuh:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
not to mention female genital circumcision, which is prevailent in africa and much worse than male circumcision.

Elevenandfive

HSC
From what I got from this topic.. most ppl seem to think a foreskin rolls back when you have an erection anyway on an uncut dick...... mine doesn't... but no girls have really pointed anything out to me, and i don't necessarily have a small one or anything.. so im guessing i just have a really loose foreskin or something??? :\ btw, i can roll it back easily, either when erect or not, so it can't be too tight..

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah, most roll back but if yours doesnt its not really anything to worry about. Some people have short foreskins[where the glans isnt completely covered] some long, some tight[need operation if this is the case] some loose.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
From what I got from this topic.. most ppl seem to think a foreskin rolls back when you have an erection anyway on an uncut dick...... mine doesn't... but no girls have really pointed anything out to me, and i don't necessarily have a small one or anything.. so im guessing i just have a really loose foreskin or something??? :\ btw, i can roll it back easily, either when erect or not, so it can't be too tight..
Ah yeh i remember my one was like that.. (too tight)
just try to pull it back anyway, it's a skin so it would stretch to usage but don't overdo it in a short time.
Probably in about 6 months of trying to pull it over, it should be.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dont think thats the problem, from what i gather he has too much foreskin so that when he gets an erection it doesnt automatically pull back all the way behind the head like its supposed to. If he wants to, he can manually roll it back when erect. Its nothing to worry about, your frennulum is probably too loose or something to give that pull back action... if you are really concerned go to a doctor but its not like it has any real effect on your life.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
if it is so tight that they cant pull it back over when erect something is wrong. Maybe i explained it poorly, but everyones comes back on erection, atleast a little bit.

eagle21

HSC
the guy ive recently been seeing is uncut, and its the first time ive been with an uncircumsised guy. the thing is, and this might sound gross, but he smelt/tasted kinda funny, and i dont think he has a VD or anything, i assumed it was because he was uncut or something? clearly im pretty clueless... but i refused to go down on him because of the taste, but didnt want to embarass him by mentioning it. advice please?

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
eagle21 said:
the guy ive recently been seeing is uncut, and its the first time ive been with an uncircumsised guy. the thing is, and this might sound gross, but he smelt/tasted kinda funny, and i dont think he has a VD or anything, i assumed it was because he was uncut or something? clearly im pretty clueless... but i refused to go down on him because of the taste, but didnt want to embarass him by mentioning it. advice please?
He has personal hygiene issues.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Probably what you're 'tasting' is 'smegma', which is just a clump of dead skin cells + some urine and any dried fluids that goes around there.

Solution: wash the insides more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)