UNCLE forum is boring (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
hehe..i like the geog assignments..niiiiice and easy :D (even though those ones are only worth 5% lol..every bit counts :p)..i don't even mind the essay question (i'm doing A)
It's not that there heaps hard, i just cant see the point in them. especially those stupid computer labs where you have to label a country on a map. god your doing option A. I looked at that and said no way. have fun with that one. i think the historical legacies one is much better.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ahahaha, I remember that lab!
Do either of you know if Liam Phelan is still a tutor?

Sadly, if you plan on doing 1020, the labs don't get any better.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
yeah Liam is still tutoring. Emily isnt that who you have?
yeah 1020 is a core course for dv't studies so i have to do that next semester. looking forward to that so much :rolleyes:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
no i have cary..but liam's name does ring a bell (although that might have been from you bitching jess :p)..

so like, both of you guys suck :)..coz i actually like geography and especially the computer labs haha..i actually prefer to go to those..i also didn't mind the labelling map tutorial because i didn't know where a lot of those countries were ahahahah..and at least you get to go home early :D..

A doesn't seem hard to me..B looks like shit..so ner :p

also, geog1020 doesn't sound too bad either..plus there are no actual tutes..score! :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
But, you get a 2hr computer lab every week to do some mind numbing task that you can get done in 1/2 an hour or less.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
In this sense, the other Em is referring to a tute as your typical sit down and talk about crap type scenario.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
mm i don't consider computer labs as TUTE tutes :p..normal tutes we sit down and talk about shit and i can't stand them..

i like computer labs and i like that they can be done in half and hour because then i get 1 1/2 hrs off or if that's my last thing for the day i can just go home early :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
The pracs you do for 1020 are the single biggest wank going.

You do 3 pracs to an assignment, hand in "milestones" from each prac (2.5% each), and then at the end of the 3 weeks compile it into a 15% assignment.
Then Phil screws you around with your assignment and ... yeah, lets not get back into that one.

Summary- 1030: boring as all fuck, although arguing with tutors provides much entertainment
1020: Great coz you get to leave so early, boring as all fuck, tutors nice, lecturer wanker.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
The pracs you do for 1020 are the single biggest wank going.

You do 3 pracs to an assignment, hand in "milestones" from each prac (2.5% each), and then at the end of the 3 weeks compile it into a 15% assignment.
Then Phil screws you around with your assignment and ... yeah, lets not get back into that one.

Summary- 1030: boring as all fuck, although arguing with tutors provides much entertainment
1020: Great coz you get to leave so early, boring as all fuck, tutors nice, lecturer wanker.
lol fair enough..but i'll find out for myself thanks :)

after all, you love bio for the content..whereas i loved bio for it's social side :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
@ em: bwahahaha, a HUGE part of bio last year was the social aspect...my god, 3 hr labs, soccer on the grass before night lectures, sharing of sustenance, laughing at knobhead lecturers....ahh, those were the days

@ ang: there is NO, and I repeat, NO reason to like HUBS.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
heh, I'm beginning to think I picked the wrong program...OT and physio are pretty closely linked in the work force anyway...
besides, OT has only 4 guys and I'm so over them all already:
1) 6"6, great guy, but I get neck cramps when talking to him
2) hella funny, but doesn't know when enough is enough
3) very quiet, hard to get to know
4) great guy, but a bit ... odd

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
transfer to engineering if you are after a sausage fest

winicat

HSC
twisted_emily said:
whinge whinge whinge

thats all you public school folk ever do!! :p
i thought you went to both

look, just cause you're jealous you didn't get into MHS is no reason to get snooty about your silly private school, we already know we're better than everyone else .. broadies made us sure of that lol

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
hahahah yeah i did wanna go to MHS but was never given the opportunity to take the test. however, considering i got a scholarship to my school, and the fact that YOU got into MHS means that i prolly woulda killed the entrance exam.

winicat

HSC
proud to have let the school down :D i was such a smart cookie until, like, year 9 and then it all went downhill from there lol and because it's a public school, they can't kick you out for being dumb :)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
winiwiniwini...they could have kicked you out of dear ole MHS for being dumb...it's a selective school and if you are not "living up to your potential" they can "ask you to leave". probably have never actually done it...but can. but then again, now that bev is principle, who knows what will happen?? no earrings in school photos, thats for sure *rolls eyes* you were a smart cookie...and a hungry cookie...damn, i remember the "Reni...im huuuuuuuuuuuungry!" every damn morning...

angie: i agree, physio dudes are total babes *drools* sadly, not so in biomed. *shakes heads sadly*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)