UNCLE forum is boring (1 Viewer)

baker182

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
arrgh you are all gay. I get a 6:17 train for an 8am lecture and actually leave my house at about 6:05am
I get home at 12am on Thursday :p then i get up at 5am the next day for a 9am start :p
and does the uni union care, no, so fuck the union, I want VSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i am NOT a morning person, work is bearable but uni at 8am, no way. id rather be out at night thanks

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I didn't go to class today, instead i stayed at home and made a death scene out of playdough

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
evilc said:
I didn't go to class today, instead i stayed at home and made a death scene out of playdough
I'm sure that was more constructive then uni work. So why do you have playdough anyway?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
housemate of mine had it for primary teaching class

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Any of the health peoples here:

What a fudging waste of time is communicology (core), my freaking god, I'm like 3/4 of the way through the open ones, and I haven't learnt a single thing, and its taken me hours to do. Its rather ironic they want us to learn about communication on the internet with cartoons.
If I hear "we're not interested in creating obedient robots" from that chick once more I quite honestly believe a hard object will be going through my monitor.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I don't think you have to do it, its a school of health sciences thing...part of our core curriculum. and it is gay. we sit there for hours on end watching these cartoons tell us about communication, and then write notes on it.

Come to think of it, why are speechies part of the arts faculty, I mean, I know you have linguistics and all...but methinks you guys should be in health.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
because speech pathologists are more like psychologists....they dont have to know about anything to do with the workings of the body, they just train the voice

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Not necessarilly, a lot of speechies work with people who have had stroke and need food of certain consistancies and stuff, its not all about being able to speak properly.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
yeah, alot of it is working with poeple who have had serious injurys, its only "voice" usually with young children, stupid emily

And yes jess, it makes no sense!

And by the way em, if that was true, i wouldnt have to sit through 4 hours of HUBS per week

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Clearly.

This thread is UNCLE forum history! It has the most posts of all the threads!
Ironically, i found it while thinking about how inactive this place was, so i had to bump it in order to bring it to glory once more.

It was either this one or the "princessSJ smells" one...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
silvermoon said:
more interested bumped than it is just sitting there inactive
Yes, learning to communicate with proper engligh IS an important skill, I agree with you there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)