• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

underage (1 Viewer)

ryanismymouse

HSC
i wanna go to the gold coast for schoolies but all my friends and i are underage
because of that they all wanna go to somewhere else in vic
is it good for underages people to go to thhe goldcoast
????

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Your spelling and grammar is atrocious...

As for your question, it depends what you want out of it. No you wont be able to get into clubs or buy alcohol from bottle shops or anything with fake id, but the beach parties are pretty fun and there's a lot of people and good shopping and theme parks and that. If you want to drink and party then just do something else, go to a beach house somewhere or go camping or whatever then you can drink all you want and no one cares.

JOSH.

HSC
Your spelling and grammar is atrocious...
YOU'RE a dick. Get off your high horse. Having better spelling and grammar than someone shouldn't automatically make you a superior person. Nothing should.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I was underage (and still am) when I went to Schoolies. Living on the Gold Coast it was logical to just go up to Surfers each night after work for the week.

Although I was underage I had the BEST time. The beach parties were awesome and I got to meet and hang out with some of the greatest people, all my age.

My advice: go for it.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
YOU'RE a dick. Get off your high horse. Having better spelling and grammar than someone shouldn't automatically make you a superior person. Nothing should.
lol at this dipshit. Being able to communicate effectively is one of the most important things on an internet forum, I never said i was superior in fact i gave perfectly valid advice [i notice you didn't contribute anything]. We have rules for communication such as spelling and grammar for a reason, and that's so others can understand you easily, you are the one being an arrogant dick if you think its ok to spell like a moron and expect other people to waste time trying to decipher it so they can have the privilege of helping you.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, all he said was that it was bad, which it is.

cinderrellla

HSC
ill be underage for majority of my stay on the gold coast for schoolies
although i do turn 18 while im up there!

johony

HSC
magic word: novelty id

edit: a good chance of getting caught though if youre on the gc

Last edited:

tinkertot.

HSC
i turn 18 while im up there too.

4/12.

looking forward to it...

egg123

The best kind of member
HSC
I went on schoolies last year underage. I took an i.d with me that was a girls who looked like me. I had it for the first three nights and they were definetly my best up there, at the end of the 3rd night the last place me and my group went the guard took it off me so we headed home. I was heaps pissed off at first but I had other underage friends up there so I met up with them and still had a good time for the rest of my time up there.
So basically if you can get your hands on someones i.d that just looks a little similar to you, do it! The guards arn't going to charge you, all they can do is "I dont think this is you you're not coming in buddy" and they take it off you and give you a card that says where you can pick it up the next day if you can provide other proof that its yours.
Having said that, there are heaps of people partying in the middle of the street on Cavil Ave and theres also lots of people down on the beach just hanging out so even without an i.d you have a really good time.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
it'll be fine if your friends are underage as well, you'll still be able to have fun as a group. would suck if you were the only underage.

why do you want to go to gc instead of vic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)