Undercover Cop number plates: (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think it's wise... It may not be illegal but I think this thread could be more trouble than it's worth.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
what a shit idea.
close thread and ban threadstarter, please.

CieL

HSC
Mm.. I think they're not allowed to use older model cars either.. it's either the new model.......... or the new model =S

So yeah, they get changed pretty damn frequently.. and it's not like you're going to memorise every plate.. and what's the chances of seeing the same cop again anyway?

7th Sign

HSC
I dont think your alloud to talk about their number plates...

but I deffiantly know you can give a very detailed description of the undercover car...I have seen this on alot of car forums...

as for people who say oh undercover cars stand out on the streets? may I ask have you ever been out on the streets at night and been pulled over by a under cover car ? they look like any norman car on the roads ...they even have undercover cars modified to look like "street racers" these cars have even been said to "intice" other street racers into a race then after the bait strikes the under cover car pulls out its lights and your gone...this is happening all over sydney...their are well know modified undercover cars in my area aswell...

Jiga

Yeah at night, its very hard to tell who is a cop and who isnt. A general rule of thumb for me at least when Im on the highway (during the day), is dont speed if its a new ford or holden (like SS etc) behind you!!! Especially if its in white which is popular, sometimes with a blue stripe on the side for the fords.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I only know of 2 undercover cop cars and both of them are white falcon GT's with the stripe along the bottom. Who buys a white falcon GT?.... no one!... they are the worst undercover cars ever.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
CieL said:
Mm.. I think they're not allowed to use older model cars either.. it's either the new model.......... or the new model =S

So yeah, they get changed pretty damn frequently.. and it's not like you're going to memorise every plate.. and what's the chances of seeing the same cop again anyway?
Cops use old model cars all the time. My mate got followed and then lectured by an undercover cop in a 1990's model toyota camry.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
breaking said:
what a shit idea.
close thread and ban threadstarter, please.
what a shit person, ban youself idiot. i only thought up of the idea cos i noticed that there wasnt a thread like it, so unless you were going to post a reason why it was/wasnt a good idea you should have stuck to the education section...

i thought it was a good try, i mean, i'm pretty sure that people dont get pulled over by undercovers enough for them to worry about memorising plates, but then again, i didnt start anything to be sure.

Pace_T

HSC
7th Sign said:
I dont think your alloud to talk about their number plates...

but I deffiantly know you can give a very detailed description of the undercover car...I have seen this on alot of car forums...

as for people who say oh undercover cars stand out on the streets? may I ask have you ever been out on the streets at night and been pulled over by a under cover car ? they look like any norman car on the roads ...they even have undercover cars modified to look like "street racers" these cars have even been said to "intice" other street racers into a race then after the bait strikes the under cover car pulls out its lights and your gone...this is happening all over sydney...their are well know modified undercover cars in my area aswell...
wow thats pretty smart of them i reckon

Jiga

Cops use old model cars all the time. My mate got followed and then lectured by an undercover cop in a 1990's model toyota camry.
Maybe the cop was just off duty :rolleyes:

I doubt they would use 1990's camry's.....

transcendent

HSC
N/A
my first pull over was in a purple pre facelift commodore. ever since i've eyed commodores and falcons with suspicion.

Jiga

All I can say is, what a crock of shit! Police canot "intice" someone to drag them, as that would be breaking the law. Its 100% bull shit mate.
Yeah I kinda thought that as well. Its entrapment!

my first pull over was in a purple pre facelift commodore. ever since i've eyed commodores and falcons with suspicion.
Yeah, always gotta watch out with the Fords and Holdens. And I get mega-paranoid sometimes to, like I will be doing 110km/h and then theirs a SS behind me, so I slow down to 90km/h.... and they stay behind me, which is unusal cos usually people overtake on the highway. And then eventually they exit and their not cops. So you can never be to sure. At night, every car coming up from behind is a potential cop car cos you cant really tell unless you know what their lights look like!

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
BeastHouse said:
All I can say is, what a crock of shit! Police canot "intice" someone to drag them, as that would be breaking the law. Its 100% bull shit mate.
pffft, what do you know? go find the undercover cop in the wrexie near eastern creek and ask him how many times he has merely stopped at a light only to find some sick cunt pull up next to him and give the motor a sweet purr. ever heard of the chosen ones? you know, the guys in supras that go about looking for cops to outrun? people like them dont need the cop to ask them if they want to race...

Schoolies_2004 said:
At night, every car coming up from behind is a potential cop car cos you cant really tell unless you know what their lights look like!
yup. almost any car with bright blue headlights can be misinterpreted for a cop car, cos with those lights you cant really see what is behind them.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Aren't undercover cops only meant to pull people over for speeding in extreme circumstances?

Anyone can get a hold of blue and red lights and then you have a sitatuon where people are pretending to be police, pulling people over and bashing and robbing them.

Jiga

pffft, what do you know? go find the undercover cop in the wrexie near eastern creek and ask him how many times he has merely stopped at a light only to find some sick cunt pull up next to him and give the motor a sweet purr. ever heard of the chosen ones? you know, the guys in supras that go about looking for cops to outrun? people like them dont need the cop to ask them if they want to race...
Im sure they do have WRX's and the like, well in fact they do.... but the whole inciting a race, tall story. Like they would go up to lights and see what the other car does, but they wont like rev their car etc

Aren't undercover cops only meant to pull people over for speeding in extreme circumstances?
Not 'meant to', but thats the only way they can lawfully claim you were speeding.... they cant get you for going 10km/h over the limit because then you coul easily argue that their could have been differences in the speedo readings of both cars resulting in for example a 10% difference....

It's pretty easy to get a set of blues and reds and a siren off Ebay
That is true, especially the siren

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
BeastHouse said:
Your full of it. It's pretty easy to get a set of blues and reds and a siren off Ebay. And I know a fuck load more about this stuff than alot of you here.
what am i full of? i was saying that they didnt need to incite people to get races. you know more than most of us, not all of us.

my mate has a blue light and he has managed to make some guys move out of his way, and and he has a old holden. but then agian, he even made people pull over using a cigarette lighter that had blue and red lights, so people are gullible when it comes to the blue and red (lights).

Schoolies_2004 said:
Im sure they do have WRX's and the like, well in fact they do.... but the whole inciting a race, tall story. Like they would go up to lights and see what the other car does, but they wont like rev their car etc
lol a few years back a guy my mate knows drove next to a marked cop in his gemeni and revved it, and the cop actually agreed to race. the cop was laughing at him (for obvious reasons. he was cruising next to him) until the guy hit it back into third and zoomed off. at the next set of lights the cop pulled him over, but he didnt fine him for the race, and he didnt need to. the car was defect-galore the way it was...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
7th Sign said:
...they even have undercover cars modified to look like "street racers" these cars have even been said to "intice" other street racers into a race then after the bait strikes the under cover car pulls out its lights and your gone...this is happening all over sydney...their are well know modified undercover cars in my area aswell...
:confused:

Isnt that illegal? is it not Entrapment?

pete_mate

HSC
beasthouse you seem to know what your talking about,

the thread starter is an idiot about the plates, what are you gonna do, memorise 1000 of them, but i reckon this thread would be good to think about common signs of undercover cops

Colour: white
Model: holden or ford?
Number plate: yellow type?

year: 2000+ ?
tinted windows?

driving style: are they allowed to speed, do they usually speed? as in: are they allowed to go 5 or 10k over?

thanks alot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)