Unfair Science Yearly (1 Viewer)

Zeinkys

HSC
I just had a yearly for science and spent the entire week prior studying, all was well when it came to the actual test. I get to the paper it says 2 hours, nice. The headteacher goes to the front of the hall and announces that we actually have 55 minutes to complete the exam??? 5 minutes reading time and 50 minutes to complete. I thought, okay whatever, it's probably just a mistake on the paper. However, flipping through the booklet of the exam, it is filled with around 15 pages of work. Test is finished now and literally everyone I have asked said they didn't finish the exam and left 2 or 3 pages or more. I didn't finish last 2 pages and most of my answers were rushed as a result of the time. How is this fair, when the exam clearly states 2 hours time, but we are given 55minutes instead? I'm in the top class for science and everyone stated that this was preposterous!

What can I do about this?
Is this allowed?

Regards, zeinkys.

markkkkkkkkk

HSC
I just had a yearly for science and spent the entire week prior studying, all was well when it came to the actual test. I get to the paper it says 2 hours, nice. The headteacher goes to the front of the hall and announces that we actually have 55 minutes to complete the exam??? 5 minutes reading time and 50 minutes to complete. I thought, okay whatever, it's probably just a mistake on the paper. However, flipping through the booklet of the exam, it is filled with around 15 pages of work. Test is finished now and literally everyone I have asked said they didn't finish the exam and left 2 or 3 pages or more. I didn't finish last 2 pages and most of my answers were rushed as a result of the time. How is this fair, when the exam clearly states 2 hours time, but we are given 55minutes instead? I'm in the top class for science and everyone stated that this was preposterous!

What can I do about this?
Is this allowed?

Regards, zeinkys.
Obviously not allowed.
If your teachers don't compensate or remake the test you can always complain to them.
If that doesn't work, talk to head teacher(s) and if that doesnt work either consult your principal lol

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If everyone has the same time then no one will be advantaged. Did your yearly notification state the amount of time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)