Unfair Weighted Exam (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe it's unfair if you weren't told the examination was out of 14 before the actual day.

When were you told what the test was out of?
I was sick for two weeks, came to school to sit an exam I was never notified about.

In year 10 commerce.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
I was sick for two weeks, came to school to sit an exam I was never notified about.

In year 10 commerce.
Haha, that's a bit different aint it :p, this is year 12, so formalities and everything should be up to standard.

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Thats the shit that goes on. Happened to me this year. I had a phys exam half yearly and i got approx 90%. Before that there was prac. The prac weighed 30%!!!!!! and the Half Yearly only 20%. The prac was very simple but i still got much less. A person got 10% more in this and in Half yearly I got 10% more and he is still much higher than me in rankings. Worst Weighting system ever. 30% for the first term prac and 20% for the half yearly. They must be stupid. Due to this my rank went low.

Focus is Key

HSC
Yeah that situation the OP described sucks and was pretty harsh for the school to do but I've had higher weightings for random tasks too (I'm sure almost all of us have). For example, my Ancient Trial was only worth 20% and some random in-class essay we were given the question for was worth the same. In Extension 1 English our speech on related texts was worth 40% with the trials at 30%. You can't control these things!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)