Uni chatter (1 Viewer)

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
wongy remind me to follow up on that tomorrow. that certain ranga will be in a world of administrative trouble
What on earth is a ranga?

Edit: Nevermind, looked it up on UrbanDictionary...

2. ranga
i person with red hair who looks very similar to an orangutuan
Haha that's pretty funny.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
wongy wanted a certain rangas blood tonight... believe me i am more than capapable of getting it for her. no one speaks to wongy and co like that
wongy remind me to follow up on that tomorrow. that certain ranga will be in a world of administrative trouble

tough woman.

dont mess with wongy
Rangas as in one of the dirty ugly bull dike chicks who start fights all the time, and are so manly they would probably kick my ass? as in the type who hangs around Derra train station? haha goodluck

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Without Wings said:
i don't need random people to attempt to look after me thanks

Tom: grr will talk to you tomoz, as i've left all my keys, id etc in the girls room so will be back...
ahh maybe not now, but there will come a time when some derro looking guy is trying to attack you, then good old Serius and his faithful companion, Mr Stabby will be there to save you

hehe i love this thread allready!
what kind of administrative world of hurt have u got planned? while your at in you reckon you can get my name changed? its heaps fucked, wrong spelling on everything UoW related

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Serius said:
Rangas as in one of the dirty ugly bull dike chicks who start fights all the time, and are so manly they would probably kick my ass? as in the type who hangs around Derra train station? haha goodluck
no

and personally if a boser came up to me while being beaten up and said IM FROM BOS while holding a knife id run
spooky

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
nwatts said:
ROFL. Kaz can get *really* threatening. :p

Yeah who's the stalker??
thats what i want to know... i dont appreciate it when people go
OMG DTC WHERE IS WW from across a room...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
no

and personally if a boser came up to me while being beaten up and said IM FROM BOS while holding a knife id run
spooky
haha "dont worry ma'am, iam from the internet!"

http://werefromtehinternet.ytmnd.com
i can make a grown man run? cool. Yeah i dont go around threatening people but i dont exactly stand by when i see anyone [unless its someone i dont really like] getting the shit beat out of em. When you have seen firsthand what kind of damage kicks to the head causes in later life, you would jump in against anyone aswell.

DrownTheCrow said:
thats what i want to know... i dont appreciate it when people go
OMG DTC WHERE IS WW from across a room...
yeah i am i think i might have an idea who it is now, dont get mad at him he is usually just a drunk fool[especially if 2$ beers] i am sure no offence was intended.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dont know exactly but i know who it sounds like cause all the peices fit togther. Ill ask him tonight at dinner

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Serius said:
RU486, and i doubt you can od on it with it doing anything more than simply making you fall asleep.

iam gonna bet on dawso up to his tricks again lol

iam not a northy person, when i go out its for free pizza at cooneys yehaw!!! any1 up for coming this wed?

i wish i could work myself up to make threats like this, my standard threat is to stare at them with a dead straight poker face and say " if you do that again, i will stab you in the face with a soldering iron" and other such explicit threats, like "gut you fron bellybutton to throat with this here knife" haha that one sounds scary

so if any1 asks about WW i will "gut you with this here knife!"

0=====--------->

wtf, me and my tricks, wtf r u on about? y is my name featuring in random threads by u and why the fuck dont i know wats goin on, stop stalking me bitch! go rape some drunk chicks

Ninga

HSC
Well its been quiet in here lately...

Its sports clubs day tomorrow (Wednesday). Be sure to check out the Ultimate Frisbee. And sign up if you're interested :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im loving no tutes this week. LOVING IT

wednesdays would normally be a full day otherwise
who is on for glassy and cooneys tonight?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i would prefer just cooneys, i have a better time there. But then how would i tape both house and prison break? it cannot be done!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
was so going out tonight seeing it was my first wednesday night off since evaarrr!.. but now my friends have just decided to bail on me :(

i'm there for sure next week, though, we're all going out for a mate's birthday :)

ive had tutes for 2 subjects this week, but on the days i dont, i have such an empty timetable. yay for me for having 6hrs free today :( i shouldve gone home :(:(

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
you fools! you go to glassy till ten thirty (end of cheap drinks)
THEN you go to cooneys for cheap drinks and pizza

come say hi

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
you fools! you go to glassy till ten thirty (end of cheap drinks)
THEN you go to cooneys for cheap drinks and pizza

come say hi
Cooneys starts rocking out the pizza at 9:30 though. Doesnt look like i will go cause it looks like rain, even if i did go it prob would just have been me and my cousin

anyways how we supposed to know what you look like? and dont expect me to stand on a table and yell out " put your hand up if your name is tom and u go by the name of dtc!!!!" or " iam Serius if u know me from the internets come say hi!"

i thought us first years get castration for that

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bumperoo

im over it already haha. the daily grind of uni and work
kill me

no dont

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
very very true. lately all ive been doing is getting up at obscene hours of the morning and driving to aussie pipe in jervis bay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)