Uni chatter (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Tulipa said:
i went to glasshouse last night :)

i don't remember a lot of it.

i also only bought one shot of tequila for $3, which means that someone else got me drinks... especially good.

i also think i danced. couldn't go to cooneys though :(

and tom? no puking :( i havent been to a 130 party since i've been here! shape up.
thats because it sucked, fuck i hate glassy now. Never going there again, shit music 2 loud to talk, iam sick of techno shit and just-turned-18 girls all wearing the same stuff
iam sick of fullys standing there boppin their fat ugly heads

never again, Cooneys only from now on[ Harp sucked aswell]

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
glassy is for salmon popped collar 300 dollar tsubi jean wearing metro cunts
glassy is for mini supre leopard print never eaten a meal high heel skanks
glassy is for people with NO taste in music
glassy is for guys who think they dance like usher
glassy is for girls who think they dance like beyonce
glassy is for people who want their photo put all over wollongongnightlife.com
glassy is for people who want to be beaten to death by crazy security
glassy is for people who want to die of smoke asphixiation
glassy is for rookies who dont know where cooneys is yet

cooneys is for gods among men

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
glassy is for people with NO taste in music
glassy is for people who want to be beaten to death by crazy security
glassy is for people who want to die of smoke asphixiation
glassy is for rookies who dont know where cooneys is yet

cooneys is for gods among men
ok to address some issues.
no taste in music? what is wrong with kaskade? double d? any of the other guest dj's playing friday? but really.. what do u want to hear? we can pull some massive djs...
serius - techno shit? wtf. we play house or 'rnb shit' (my feelings) upstairs. yeah you get the odd lame-techno song up there. but apparently they like the 'mainstream' in that bar.

beaten to death by crazy security? bollox. we have one of the best securo teams. we move on 'possible problems', quickly and before they become a problem (apparently we have a rep for kicking out intox people). well, when youre stumbling in/around the club after drinking elsewhere - with police around watching, wat do u think?

smoke asphixiation? ok, please explain this one. no smoking inside ANYWHERE (except the pokie room). dance floor upstairs does have an issue with heat.. but not smoke.

just getting ur feelings s'all :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
from what i can remember of glassys (which is very little lol) the music was pretty good

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
actually come to think of it the smoke thing isnt a problem anymore... but the music is woeful

ringtones should never, ever, ever be songs let alone songs that are played at a nightclub

but hey dont listen to me, its not like everyone is migrating to cooneys or anything (they really really really are)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
if by pretty good you mean pop, and the type of music a 13yr old girl with no taste would like then yeah ,thats what the music is alright

the only reason rnb is even played[ and iam loathe to call what they play rnb] is because in recent years alot of people have started to listen to it, so a softer and more glitsy style of music has been developed aka usher.
So to management of glassy: whatever works huh? you know you could develop a palce with atleast a bit of respect, mainstream might bring in the crowds of supre whores in black minis and douches wearing ripped clothing and sunnies indoors [ike wtf] and iam sure you make alot of money off the shit they order, but it really doesnt appeal much to older people. Your little tryhard attempt at making glasy into a club is pathetic, you own about 10 pokies

Cooneys had a much better feel to it and the music is loud so i can, you know actualy communicate with my friends and have a good time instead of yelling and gesturing when i want a drink.

HSC
ok uve criticised the music upstairs, now criticise the music down. really, i want to hear your opinion and areas persons believe it can be improved.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
all you need to know is that cooneys pwns glassy.
end.of.discussion.

(and about the music....? glassy has SHIT music)

Nietzsche

HSC
Born Dancer said:
say whaaaaaa? i did no such thing. i'll get those ninjas onto you!

and sarah.. no cooneys?? :(

cooneys > glassy
Ok, you hurt me there.

But we'll have to go to the races sometime and get smashed. If you're into that kind of thing.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Nietzsche said:
Ok, you hurt me there.

But we'll have to go to the races sometime and get smashed. If you're into that kind of thing.
omg. i havent been to the races in ageeeeeees. and smashed at the races is always fun :eek:
deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)