Uni Courses/Preferences (1 Viewer)

nezz61

HSC
webby234 said:
Haha Charles Sturt is the best. I've been to the uni at Bathurst briefly (we stopped off there on the way to cosmology trip. It looks great (although didn't see much of it), but it's way too hot - 40 degrees, although we were there in February.
I lovee the heat. I live in a cold area and i hate it .. hopefully ill get in cant wait.....

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Re: uni preferences

Raginsheep said:
It was 95/96 a few years ago but it droped to 93 least year with still extra spots!

I've had varying reports on the dropout rate which fluctuates so much that I won't bother to say it here. It is nevertheless a very demanding course.
oh nice ! im planning on going unsw next year then.

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
hey all... these are my preferences
1.B.Construction UTS
2.B.Building Construction Management UNSW
3.B.Civil (Construction Management) USYD

Anyone else interested in the same thing.. looks like most people are interested in commerce....

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
My list goes as follows
1.FBI fashion Business course
2. B A in communications at uws majoring in pr or journalism havent made up me mind yet

kathereend

HSC
Re: Uni Courses

lug said:
hey guys, just wondering if any one has put any thought into what they want to do next year??
i wanna do a communication course, and thinking advertising would be cool. Dont really know where to start looking for info though - my careers councellor is pretty booked up and i cant get to see her for a while...
Has anyone thought of doing something similar??
Please Help!!

Yeah me too, I really want to do a communications course or something with advertising. It sounds really interesting. I guess you can look at different university websites for the UAIs for this year - I think it would help because it gives you a guide on what you should be aiming for your UAI. So yeah. :D

vg_woz_here

HSC
do u have to be really physically fit to do Policing?!?

and is teaching a good career?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm thinking of a B Com or Finance at USYD or UNSW.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I really don't have much of an idea. I like the idea of being a Physical Chemist (basically using physics, calculus, and quantum mechanics in chemistry) or an Engineer, but I'm not too positive, so we'll see. I'd like to go to Sydney Uni or UNSW, I think.

I_F

Raginsheep

HSC
Go UNSW because "we give you nikes to outrun your competition (i.e. the other place)"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)