Uni Entry System about to Collapse (SMH) - (re: UNSW) (1 Viewer)

RTTTYTR

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
No it doesn't, HSC english is the biggest load of bullshit in the entire world that does not show if you have any abilities with english whatsoever, all it shows is can you memorise left leaning bullshit and regurgitate it with enough flowery words.

I say this having gotten 96 in it, so shut the fuck up. You're wrong.
Totally agree, it's akin to an arts degree

RTTTYTR

HSC
Omnidragon said:
What did you know when you were in year 10?
What degree I wanted to do, which majors I wanted to take in order to get me into the career I wanted. I surely cannot be the only one to have thought this through in Year 9 & 10

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
That's really broad. Any practice in particular? I hear forensic auditing sounds cool. Way cool.

is a roflcopter
HSC
i wanted to be a progamer in high school

anyway
unsw is going to shit dont go
even as alumni(almost) i would be telling my brother to go usyd when he grows up

phrred

HSC
haha
well you're going to be working in Singapore so u better get used to the FOB Asians
congrats btw

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lovethehsc said:
Stazi went to usyd and turned out successful. Phredd went to unsw and knows casmira.

Let the 07ers judge which representative of their uni turned out better (not for the lulz, it would be lulz just seeing casmira's mug irl).

Also stazi is hawt. And only slightly homosexual. Close thread.
i hope you are male, because i want to rape you

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
Stazi went to usyd and turned out successful. Phredd went to unsw and knows casmira.

Let the 07ers judge which representative of their uni turned out better (not for the lulz, it would be lulz just seeing casmira's mug irl).

Also stazi is hawt. And only slightly homosexual. Close thread.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
RTTTYTR said:
Either this is trollage or apparent signs of a god complex.
Looking at some of your politically-correct posts in other threads reminds me. There's so many people on BOS pretending they've been there and done that. All that crap talk about it won't matter which uni you go to once you get your postgrad? Give me a break. Like I said. Show some balls and go to TAFE. Or do you actually go there already?

RTTTYTR

HSC
Omnidragon said:
Looking at some of your politically-correct posts in other threads reminds me. There's so many people on BOS pretending they've been there and done that. All that crap talk about it won't matter which uni you go to once you get your postgrad? Give me a break. Like I said. Show some balls and go to TAFE. Or do you actually go there already?
I'm actually at uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)