Uni Food..... (1 Viewer)

Justine2408

HSC
ummmmmmmm twisted emily ....... it was a joke ....... I thought that was more than obvious!!!!!!!!!!! geeeeeeeeeez!

Justine2408

HSC
..... anyone knows that it is not living in France that makes them thin - you have to move to Sweeden for that!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my manager used to work at boost juice and she said its really bad for you even though its fruit and the fruit smoothies and the yoghurt boosts are full of sugar and not natural sugar bad for you sugar

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
my manager used to work at boost juice and she said its really bad for you even though its fruit and the fruit smoothies and the yoghurt boosts are full of sugar and not natural sugar bad for you sugar
its no worse for you than eating frozen yogurt or drinking fruit juice tho,....and better for u than coke or maccas!! there are some bad things in it but theres a lot of good things in them too

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
twisted_emily said:
its no worse for you than eating frozen yogurt or drinking fruit juice tho,....and better for u than coke or maccas!! there are some bad things in it but theres a lot of good things in them too

lol, i saw on the news the other night that some boosts have more calories and shit then a big mac

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
angelduck said:
And yeah, if they taste good, who gives a rats how bad they r for you, thats the only reason maccas still sells stuff - it tastes sooooooo good (spec. the sundaes)
The only reason maccas is around is because people are lazy and don't know how to look after themselves.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
angelduck said:
i take care of myself, and ccok quite well, but seroiously,m thoise nuggets are soooooo nice, and the sundaes

*wipes away drool*
yah, you're in great shape

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
angelduck said:
linsey or bro??

Or jarvii??

Man, this family/sig. others is startin to scare me

And dude, that is the point of exercise (other than to be healthy) - to eat whateva u want
i think youre going crazy

OH WAIT!!!
you already are. hmm

winicat

HSC
yeah, what the heck WAS that post about?!!

also: i am yet to try any food at uni that hasn't come out of a vending machine :) hmm.. actually, that means i've only had one mars bar (the saturday before classes started when i had to find out where the stupid "great" hall was lol) and a whooooole heapa diet coke lol

hmm... actually, i think i stole one of someone's chips once but that's it lol

and yes, sushi = YAY! lol

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
ive only eaten from the shortland union. it tastes ok but looks terrible and makes u feel the same!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)