uni girls (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
Well im a girly girl, and i dont think mini's are uncomfy, nor make it difficult to walk around in and they are nice and cool in all this hot weather. I would be (hopfully) living on campus, but i dont think id take little bags, most probably a mini/smaller sized backback or shoulder bag (depends on how much i need to carry round)
yeah, thats fine, if thats what you're comfortable in, thats what your best to wear, just keep in mind the campus is huuuuge
i think im gunna be the same as you with the bag, a little bag, as cute as it is, isnt real practical, so its prob either gunna be a shoulder bag or a tiny bagpack, not those huge gross ones

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh, and you're gunna be sitting for long periods of time in pretty uncomfy chairs..
i wish i had what it took, but it looks like im gunna live in jeans n boardshorts n stuff
oh well.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
if you live on campus or drive to uni, all you really need to carry round is pencil case and something to write in

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
What actually do u have to carry around on an average uni day. Textbooks? Folders? Pencil Case? Personal Belongings?
i think most people take whatever textbooks they need, some paper (either as a writing pad or in a folder), pens, highlighters etc, course outlines (i think thats what their called, pretty thick with everything thats gunna be taught) and money, phone, keys, that sorta stuff

EDIT: well thats what the person i followed on the shadowing day had anyway

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
evilc might be better at answering that, i went around the uni, but not really the accomodation

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
from evatt to business and law is probably about 500 or so metres (see map) the black line is the quickest way from evatt to business and law buildings

fringey

HSC
Loving this thread grls. I have been thinking about what to wear too. Im going with jeans! Im going to buy some more on friday! They are soo comfy! All my uni friends said all u really need is paper and pens! so u can take your lil bags!

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
jeans. need nothing else!

edit; that is to say... of course wear other things.. like shirts ... cough.. but jeans are so versatile!

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Bolkonski
but jeans are so versatile!
exactly, where them with a tee and skate shoes for a casual look during the day, and a pretty top and heels for night!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Shoulder Bag - and wearing my daggy clothes ;) Mainly boardies and what ever shirt is clean that day, and whoes ever shoes are lying around :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yes melby, but you're not like most of australias male population now are you

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Nothing wrong with a backpack, haha. Shoulder bags + heavy books aren't the greatest combination.

Yeah, I'm a jeans and t-shirt person - but meh, I'm doing Policing and we don't have girly girls in the course.

I don't think anyone really cares :p It's comfort value that you should be looking for :)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Textbooks?
Umm you try not to carry textbooks to uni unless they specifically ask u to bring em. Just extra weight to lug around. You shouldn't need em for lectures.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by GoodToGo
Umm you try not to carry textbooks to uni unless they specifically ask u to bring em. Just extra weight to lug around. You shouldn't need em for lectures.
good

i can travel very light

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
so if you dont need to carry your textbooks around, why does everyone walk around with huge chunky arsed backpacks on for?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
How anti-climatic :( I thought oh-wise-one, aka Lazarus, would give his opinion on the ways girls dress (or should dress) at uni :p

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Well I don't really care..but then again..I am not the average uni guy

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I think it would be just the like the average guy on the street would like a girl to dress, not too dressy (eg club wear) or too skanky, but just to look like you've put a little effort into looking nice (ie dont wear a shirt with food stains all over it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)