uni girls (1 Viewer)

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
hmmm... I'm more worried about what course i get into than what I wear. I guess I'm a different breeed of female, cause i hate shopping and wear whatever fits.

Jats

I know what u mean......its called independence and its freaky and exciting at the same time!! I bet u i wont study till the nite b4.......but wha new.....hehe......ohhhh the gud old days!! how many ppl here crammed for the HSC?? :D

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Originally posted by Jats
Ihow many ppl here crammed for the HSC?? :D
nope, saved all my cramming for uni :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i have a question- why are people making such a big deal about all this 'what do i wear' business...
why does everyone care so much... just wear whatever the fuck you want... why would uni change anything... its your life

eeyore

Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
i have a question- why are people making such a big deal about all this 'what do i wear' business...
why does everyone care so much... just wear whatever the fuck you want... why would uni change anything... its your life
maybe coz most of us have never had to think about what to wear to school everday - you just put on your uniform
plus no one likes to feel out of place...

i've heard that people at different campuses dress differently, but i'd rather be comfortable than try to be dressy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)