UNI GYM~ your thoughts (1 Viewer)

sean1990

HSC
Hey guys,

Just wanting some opinions about mac gym.

particuarly what you think of the facilities, whether the gym is big enough etc.

I am thinking of joining as I quite like the idea of $45 monthly direct debit with no contract. e.g. if I don't like it i can leave without paying exit fees (unlike fitness first who are like leaches to your bank account).

Thanks guys.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
The gym value is killer. I don't think I've seen a place where u get so much for $40 a month.

Weight area is very clean too.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
But i heard you can't do deadlife or squat. Can't remember which one.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
WTF, then its not a gym if you can't deadlift or squat they are extremely important when it comes to strength/BB.

audioxdoll

HSC
Are there any sign up fees? cause it seems worth it for only $45 direct debit!!... or is there like a minimum amount of months you have to join for...

scora

HSC
rofl, isnt the difference between a squat and deadlift (equipment-wise) just a cushion that you can use to pad yourneck/shoulders

sean1990

HSC
Are there any sign up fees? cause it seems worth it for only $45 direct debit!!... or is there like a minimum amount of months you have to join for...
no sign up fees, no exit fees, no admin fees.

$45 a month direct debit

or u can sign up for 2,4,6,12 months

at the moment if u sign up with a friend for 4 months u get your 5th month free....so u'd have to pay $180 upfront and save $45 in ur 5th month.

I saw a poster i think u get a free tshirt lol.

I am contemplating joining up for a month...just depends how i can tie it in with my uni work.
Wouldn't be a bad thing to stay till 7 at uni to avoid peak traffic....

audioxdoll

HSC
no sign up fees, no exit fees, no admin fees.

$45 a month direct debit

or u can sign up for 2,4,6,12 months

at the moment if u sign up with a friend for 4 months u get your 5th month free....so u'd have to pay $180 upfront and save $45 in ur 5th month.

I saw a poster i think u get a free tshirt lol.

I am contemplating joining up for a month...just depends how i can tie it in with my uni work.
Wouldn't be a bad thing to stay till 7 at uni to avoid peak traffic....
WOO free tshirt! :p yeh that definetly sounds alright.. and i spose it would be bareable hanging out the gym after unis finished for the day.

sean1990

HSC
lol yeah.

With the 24/7 part of the library and a gym and decent food outlets and a bar, you basically have no reason to leave uni haha

scarf

HSC
lol yeah.

With the 24/7 part of the library and a gym and decent food outlets and a bar, you basically have no reason to leave uni haha
there's a section in the lib that opens 24/7?

audioxdoll

HSC
hmmm.. do you know if there is a casual rate? or is the only way you can use it by signing up per month?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I've been meaning to find out the price for Gym (thinking of joining). 45$ per month is pretty cool.

sean1990

HSC
nup no joining fee.

1st month you just pay out and then its 45 a month.
I joined yesterday and it was $36 or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)