• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Uni is starting soon…who else is excited/scared? (1 Viewer)

kitty28

I start on Monday and have classes for the whole week.

I can’t wait. Of course, I feel a little scared – new environment, meeting new people, study expectations etc.
But I’ve been reading the unit outlines, lecture notes, prac notes and other extra stuff on WebCT and its making me more enthusiastic about starting uni. I’ll probably be regretting feeling excited about uni half way through semester lol!

Even so, I’m still happy about being able to go to uni!

B Medical Science at UWS Hawkesbury – 1st year

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I can't wait to go back to uni. Considering most of the subjects i do are electives, so i'm looking forward to them. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the early mornings ... i'm not a morning person.

HSC
yeah im basically only nervous about two things

1. getting an above credit average and transferring to penrith's b social science

2. making friends

= Jennifer =

HSC
well i am not excited since i have so much to do already before starting :mad: i do not think i will have all the reading required for the first two seminars for law :(

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
After being totally scared, im quite excited now. Im still apprehensive about making new friends, but hopefully itll be ok. Was a bit nervous about travelling there 2, but i got all that stuff sorted out now. Can't wait!!!!

Jonathan A

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
well i am not excited since i have so much to do already before starting :mad: i do not think i will have all the reading required for the first two seminars for law :(
lol let us not worry about that Jennifer.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
haha i cant wait to start either omg im so bored!!! i'd rather study then to waste time watching pointless things on tv and blehh i start monday hawkesbury campus cu there whoevaz goin there!

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
Yeh, im looking forward to it, but im just a little nervous over a few things.

1.) Getting there on Mondays by train. I hope i don't have many delays. The good thing at least is that i start at 1pm and finish at 3pm.
2.) Assignments. I don't want to be all stressed out.
3.) The marking i heard is pretty harsh.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'me xcited. I can't wait to learn. I will have to try really hard for chemistry, but it will be worth it

yer im excited... im just a tad scared about my first class... cos i have none of my friends in there...
at orientation we already started forming a small group of girls... so yeh at least i have friends :D
altho it will be a bit hard to look for my classroomz... does ne1 know if its easy to look for rooms at the parra campus??
also i dont like catching the train n bus, at orientation this old man started to come on to me n say all this weird stuf, i was freaked out! :( but good thing i had my friend there.. phew!
so yer.. im excited :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Giggles - just print off a map from the website - i did that last year for hawkesbury and I just printed off maps for parra and blacktown. everyone is going to be completely lost in the first week - so don't worry too much. Usually the building blocks have huge numbers on the side, eg: EN. then the numbers are above doors inside the buildings.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
time has gone by too quick
im not prepared
considering i didnt even know when i started
im a lil excited..scared..anxious
dont quite know what to expect

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Enjoy your last day and a half or so of freedom people :)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i cant seem to figure out wot i have for the week...i went to the timetables website and clicked on my topic and only one day came up.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
What subjects are you doing Ally??? If you click timetable on pweb ... that will give you a detailed list of days and times.

HSC
Majorly excited, I don't know any of my school mates that are going to UWS but I am really keen.

Blacktown Campus should be fun. Only two sleeps left! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)