Uni offers (1 Viewer)

bouncingCats

HSC
I received an early offer from UWS to get into their BA/M Teaching course however one condition is that I have to make UWS my first preference before the 2nd of January...

acehigh16123456

HSC
i got offered early entry to uws for:
-nursing
-biomolecular science
-science

im gonna put biomolecular sc as my first preference

cxlxoxk

HSC
bouncingCats said:
I received an early offer from UWS to get into their BA/M Teaching course however one condition is that I have to make UWS my first preference before the 2nd of January...
so r u gonna do it?

HSC
hey im just a little confused about the uni offers, can someone tell me about this?
my first pref was vet science, but i didnt quite the the uai for it, my second is adv science which i should get into fairly comfortably
say i accept the first round offer for adv science, but i have the marks for a 2nd or final round offer for vet science, will i still receive one even though i have already accepted a uni course???

thanks

tybermon j

HSC
tacogym27101990 said:
hey im just a little confused about the uni offers, can someone tell me about this?
my first pref was vet science, but i didnt quite the the uai for it, my second is adv science which i should get into fairly comfortably
say i accept the first round offer for adv science, but i have the marks for a 2nd or final round offer for vet science, will i still receive one even though i have already accepted a uni course???

thanks
If you accept advance science in the main round, you wont get a offer for vet science in the final round.

spence

HSC
tacogym27101990 said:

thanks
You will still be eligible for the vet science offer

bouncingCats

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
so r u gonna do it?
Um... I'll see what the other unis are offering... atm UWS is my third preference and I'm gonna go back to do some researching/reading different uni booklets b4 making a decision...

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes I got one.... University of Notre Dame in the Sydney campus called me and offered me a Bachelor of Arts interview!!:D

HSC
bouncingCats said:
Um... I'll see what the other unis are offering... atm UWS is my third preference and I'm gonna go back to do some researching/reading different uni booklets b4 making a decision...
DONT! They don't teach anything 'teaching' related until you're in your fourth year. And the history subjects are shit as, same with their art ones.

Unless you've checked it all and like it :/

bouncingCats

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
DONT! They don't teach anything 'teaching' related until you're in your fourth year. And the history subjects are shit as, same with their art ones.

Unless you've checked it all and like it :/
Thanks for the heads up... Are you doing this course?

Anyway, I asked my careers adviser about this course and he said that the "Masters" might be an advantage...

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
bouncingCats said:
Thanks for the heads up... Are you doing this course?

Anyway, I asked my careers adviser about this course and he said that the "Masters" might be an advantage...
I'm in an arts degree at UWS and study with a lot of people doing their M teaching as well. You don't get any prac work (that I know of) til fourth year, but you do have education related theory subjects. I chose UWS based on their arts subjects, but they don't offer ancient history (which doesn't affect me, I'm a psych and sociology major and love it).

I have a friend at ACU (B.Teaching) and she started prac work in her second week. She has a MASSIVE workload but it may be worth checking out.

My mother did her BSc/Dip. Ed. at Mac and she started her prac work early on too. I don't know much about Mac though, but maybe worth investigating.

Peteage

HSC
tybermon j said:
If you accept advance science in the main round, you wont get a offer for vet science in the final round.
Actually you may be accepeted into vet science in a later round, and you can withdraw your adv science offer and take your offer in the later round. (Go to the UAC website and click on the link which says 'offers')

KarmaKitten

HSC
tybermon j said:

This isnt true.

You are still eligible for the other course. It is encouraged that you accept whatever you get in the main round as you may not get anything in the final round. And you dont wanna end up with no offer at all? do you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)