Uni Open Days (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
nichhhole said:
Hmm..
ok so in April or something i went to this open day type thing at USYD... it was a selective one where only a certain number of students from each school could go ...

Anyway..
so i went to that and then just recently i got some invitation from the dean of science at USYD inviting me to the talented students science program...
and it's some luncheon thing on the same day as Sydney Live.

Now of course i wwas like very pleased at this invitation.. especially considering i dont even do science? nor did i sign myself up for this.

Can anyone tell me what the hell it is? or is it just some blanket invitation sent out? I figured it may be because of the openday thing iwent to at the beginning of the year.. but i never signed myself up for anything remotely science related.. i steered very clear.

Anyone else going?
Funny that they would send one to you and not me, for example, considering what I've been up to lately. This is a conundrum :uhhuh:

DayOT

HSC
nichhhole said:
Hmm..
ok so in April or something i went to this open day type thing at USYD... it was a selective one where only a certain number of students from each school could go ...

Anyway..
so i went to that and then just recently i got some invitation from the dean of science at USYD inviting me to the talented students science program...

Now of course i wwas like very pleased at this invitation.. especially considering i dont even do science? nor did i sign myself up for this.

Can anyone tell me what the hell it is? or is it just some blanket invitation sent out? I figured it may be because of the openday thing iwent to at the beginning of the year.. but i never signed myself up for anything remotely science related.. i steered very clear.

Anyone else going?

Hmm, I went to no such open day in April and I was sent an invite, but I assumed that was because of Bio Olympiad (practs meant crashing Macleay every other Monday). Anyway, blanket or otherwise, I intend to go.

Beege

HSC
I'll be going to the UTS one to check out IT and business. I'm looking forward to it because I want to get a feel of the campus. The day may also motivate me a bit more too! :)

CHOWduh

slightly stressed..
HSC
Re: UAC booklet

Yeah I'm going to the USYD Open Day and just... staying out and away from home hopefully lol.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
Re: UAC booklet

i'll be at usyd open day.
even though my first preferences will be for unsw but it wouldnt hurt to check it out anyway...
not like i haven't already seen enough i'm there every year for the indo independence day festival thing...
and will probably also be at uts. for the freebies :D:D:D:D:D

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC

miss-smexy

HSC
UTS gave the cooolest bookmarks promoting their open day. You have to look at it in a mirror:

..... UTS
YD

Or something like that.... GET IT?

I am easily amused :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, UTS and USYD have their open days on the same day so that people who come down from outside Sydney only have to come on the one day. I think, way back, UNSW and USYD also had their open days on the same day? Anyway, should be great fun.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
miss-smexy said:
UTS gave the cooolest bookmarks promoting their open day. You have to look at it in a mirror:

..... UTS
YD

Or something like that.... GET IT?

I am easily amused :)
yea it was really great....only amusing for like 1 minute or so

amyg238

HSC
nichhhole said:
Hmm..

Anyway..

Anyone else going?
Boo! I got that too... I dunno if I'm a gonna go...
I think they gimmicked our addresses somehow from that USYD Degree in a Day thing.

Haha, remember I bumped into you and we didn't know we were both from BOS but then we somehow figured out...that was funny.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Heyy
Does any1 know if theres an open day at Macquarie Uni??
(my bad if i mispelt it hehe)
Thanx much :)

N

noir.

Ahmed A said:
Heyy
Does any1 know if theres an open day at Macquarie Uni??
(my bad if i mispelt it hehe)
Thanx much :)
Yah
1st september

shall be going!

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
koolies!
is there a link 4 lyk the address and times etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)