Uni starts tomorrow... (1 Viewer)

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I couldn't wait to go back to uni, I've experienced (yet another) extremely traumatic breakup in the last month and I'd just about run out of distractions. Huzzah for the rare but very cute indie-hipster looking guys of Mac that shall serve as eye candy distraction from now on.
My first day back was fun, good to catch up with a few people I haven't seen in ages. Plus I was wearing my favourite new bright blue pants, so that automatically made it a good day.

Edited to add: Honest to God, I'm not as brain dead/shallow as this post makes me seem. Heh.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha aww cp :(

At least you're straight back into the Macquarian spirit of perving and stalking :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
iambored said:
they don't put it on the net anymore, you have to line up in the store to check

today was uneventful, how was everyone's day?
Awesome day...9am - 6pm and i had no classes...i went to uni for 'fun'
Sadly, I'm not joking :p

But it was great seeing everyone...and meeting a few first years too :p

My aim of not goin to the bar...well that aim was unsuccessful, i dislike pool yet i keep playing it :p

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Haha aww cp :(

At least you're straight back into the Macquarian spirit of perving and stalking :p
Yep, I'm dedicated to preserving those time honoured values..although I've never actually stalked, just perved, lol. At least now I'm single I don't have to feel guilty about it..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
cpjeeves said:
I couldn't wait to go back to uni, I've experienced (yet another) extremely traumatic breakup in the last month and I'd just about run out of distractions. Huzzah for the rare but very cute indie-hipster looking guys of Mac that shall serve as eye candy distraction from now on.
My first day back was fun, good to catch up with a few people I haven't seen in ages. Plus I was wearing my favourite new bright blue pants, so that automatically made it a good day.

Edited to add: Honest to God, I'm not as brain dead/shallow as this post makes me seem. Heh.
i think i saw you...

and indie-hipster-ness doesnt make me look that cute does it?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, sure it does matey ;) Haha, its going to be quiet with suga around throwing shoes and bags at us aye :p

cp: Nothing wrong with checking out the menu, as long as you aren't buying :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i think shes working full time for now and then doing SIBT later on, best to ask her :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you ask her dude... i cant believe shes working full time... i have 0 friends without her

*hopeful*

HSC
normally it wuz alryt 2 park wit last yrs permit 4 at least the 1st week back
is this rule no longer in existence ?

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
im gonna be early 2morro, just so i can not waste time in the lines waiting for the permit, soo i can waste it doing other things while i wait for the lectures :(

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Far out!

Ok, I'm definately rocking up to Uni at 8:30am on Wednesday now... :S I want my parking permit asap!
Got here again at 8.11 (I miss sleeping in) and the queue was up to the beginning (or bottom, whichever way you look at it) of the library stairs. So 8-ish would be a good time. The queue is up near the library windows as I type this at 9.10.

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
Got here again at 8.11 (I miss sleeping in) and the queue was up to the beginning (or bottom, whichever way you look at it) of the library stairs. So 8-ish would be a good time. The queue is up near the library windows as I type this at 9.10.
Oh my freakin' god. Why don't I just get there at 7:30am already? I'll take a book.

And after that, I will be asleep in my car for a couple of hours if anyone can find me and wants to say hi.

cpjeeves - seeing your photo, you look like the girl I saw in the SAM atrium... I'm 90% sure it was you! Coming to meetup on thursday?

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
cpjeeves - seeing your photo, you look like the girl I saw in the SAM atrium... I'm 90% sure it was you! Coming to meetup on thursday?
Yep, I think I will. I have a 3 hour break on that day and if I go anywhere near mac centre my savings account will hate me..so a reason to stay on campus is good!

monique66

Hmm...thank god there were no tutes today. I just woke up and it was the best sleep I had in ages. I'm going for a stat lecture today though which should sadly diminish all the fun :(

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
It was my day off, but i went anywayz to look after the tent. oh, and i won a t-shirt. have to pick it up tommorrow. :)

CieL

HSC
The Australian newspaper thing sucks.. I paid $15 last friday.. and I still haven't managed to get my hands on a newspaper.. nor is my name on the list so they refuse to give me my card *anger* BS I start getting newspapers on the 27th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)