Uni travel times?? (1 Viewer)

BohemianAndy

HSC
A little over an hour, when using the bus and train. If a class starts at 8:00am, then I get up at 6:00am, take a bus to the station, get a train to the city, then take a bus to the University of Western Australia :)

tennille

HSC
Takes me about 1.5 hours if I'm dropped off/picked up from the train station. Otherwise it takes me about 2 hours because I have to wait ~1/2 hour for the next bus.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
Ianc.. I live in the blue mountains as well, in Springwood.. I go to uni in Strathfield.. yeah the travel is a bitch and when you have t o wake up at 5am for a 8am start it's really annoying.. but the thing is I absolutly love uni.. I went to UWS last year and hated it, i had 3 different campuses i had to go to and I dunno.. ur just treated as a number..

any ways.. I think if you really want to go to that uni then go for it.. yeah travel is a bitch but you get used to it.. There are lots of people that I went to school with that travell from up here to sydney for uni as well, so ur not the only one..

and also if ur going to penrith uws campus by public transport it takes about an hour n a half any ways, getting the train waiting for another one to kingswood then waiting for the stupid ass bus that takes u around kingswood campus..
Springwood eh? I got a mate who lives there, cept during semester he lives 5 mins walk away from me at Annandale.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
1 hour busride to city, then 20mins to UNSW from Elizabeth St.

However, the buses never coincide :(

At least now I work in the city so it's only 20mins from work. But it still takes me an hour to get to work!

X

xeuyrawp

In peak hour: ~30 mins, no traffic: 5 mins. *shakes fist at Ryde rd*

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
It takes me 1hr 20mins - 1.5 hrs by car.

I'll only be @ uni twice a week this semester (unless tutes are on) so it's not too bad.
:)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Driving is about 35-40 minutes but then I have to park, go to the unishop to get a drink and then get to wherever I have to go. I usually leave my house an hour before I need to be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)