• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Union Board Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah bateman isn't stupid enough to grafitti the wall.. i took a foto of it just in case anyway.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kattty said:
everytime i read bateman, i think batman. :(
Bateman had the perfect chance to make Batman shirts, but went with Happy Healthy Harold.

Foolish, foolish Bateman.

CurlyRuby

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
yeah bateman isn't stupid enough to grafitti the wall.. i took a foto of it just in case anyway.
Lol what are you, the world police?

CurlyRuby

HSC
JFK said:
yeah me and my group of friends started a rubber band craze in year 6 because we started to make a rubber band ball. rubber bands became really popular randomly and heaps of people started making those pen crossbows with the rubber band.

so one day after school bateman started throwing rocks or some shit at a kid and the kid fired back with his pen crossbow and the pen ink ended up going straight into bateman's eye. pretty gnarly sight, apparently. He came back to school eventually with a white eyepatch on that looked like a cock protector in cricket.

principal fucking banned rubber bands and somehow i ended getting like 4 detentions because i walked into school the next day with the rubber band ball which was now apparently super illegal contraband.

Ooooh sordid past of Bateman.

Ashton, you're so hardcore. You should run for union, and your slogan could be "Ashton for a sexier union"

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Ash, this year we continued the tradition of buying a 3XL shirt for you even though we knew you wouldn't be around to wear it.

I shed a tear :(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
CurlyRuby said:
lol i don't think i'd be much good @ tarting myself around campus
It's actually not as hard as it looks, it's pulling people on the day which blows.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
withoutaface said:
It's actually not as hard as it looks, it's pulling people on the day which blows.
I'm pretty sure pulling people is different to blowing people

HSC
withoutaface said:
I wasn't at uni today babe, I was at home calling people :(
You suck. If you couldn't come, you should have said so. I would've been fine with that. I hate people who break promises.

:(

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Fine. What times are you lectures tomorrow. I'll 110% be on campus and 110% be there if you promise you'll vote and drag a couple of friends to as well.

I actually liked lecture bashing (ask Megan, my bash is ace) it's just other circumstances have stood in the way :(

CurlyRuby

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
You suck. If you couldn't come, you should have said so. I would've been fine with that. I hate people who break promises.

:(
Uh oh.
IHPF ANGRY. IHPF SMASH!

HSC
How come I'm not allowed to get the slightest bit upset, without people making some comment?

Fuck voting.

I'm freaking about my Psychology report.

CurlyRuby

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
How come I'm not allowed to get the slightest bit upset, without people making some comment?

Fuck voting.

I'm freaking about my Psychology report.

Aww sorry IHPF, I was just teeeeeassssingggggg.

Friends again?

How's your psych essay coming along? HEY is your anger just a psych experiment on us?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Because the big men would tease me about it. And I was talking to you all. More specifically, you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)