• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Union Board Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol what a stupid waste of money.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
neb what room is it?
It's on at 8am and 12pm tommorow in CHEML3. I'm only there for the 8am one though. If you do it, you'll see me and I give you a wavey. :wave:

But that's pretty early. It's usually got about 50 or so people in it I reckon.

IceRealm

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
lol yup i was like there is a supply of lecture bashers and a demand of people here to see me. atleast some people were like aww when i walked out. But yeah that was the 2:00 one i dont want to be confused with the lecture bashers at his other lecture apparantly there was a fight or something.
yes, 2pm micro econ lecture...lol you seem to be quite busy, saw you again in bosch, sasha spoke so fast in the accounting lecture, only caught "subway" and "day with no classes on the front lawns" from her speech

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
It's on at 8am and 12pm tommorow in CHEML3. I'm only there for the 8am one though. If you do it, you'll see me and I give you a wavey. :wave:

But that's pretty early. It's usually got about 50 or so people in it I reckon.
1 m and 2 r's

<3 from the spelling Nazi.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jayadore said:
How reliable is honi soit in regards to this election?
I think I might vote for Doug. :confused:
Sorry about the delayed reaction, but Doug pretty much being run by the same clique that the honi editors are in...

HSC
Got lecture bashed for the first time today by Alex. Don't really know about the other candidates except that Doug was a Cranbrook boy.

HSC
I haven't been lecture bashed at all yet. Probably because most of my lectures have about 10-20 people in them

To my knowledge, Doug is the hawtest candidate.

kokodamonkey

HSC
IceRealm said:
yes, 2pm micro econ lecture...lol you seem to be quite busy, saw you again in bosch, sasha spoke so fast in the accounting lecture, only caught "subway" and "day with no classes on the front lawns" from her speech
Cool. Well they are both my lectures but i dont like going to either of them. so thought why not lecture bash and then just go have more fun elsewhere! Come up and say hello to me next time! Sasha did okay i think, she does better when its a smaller room/people. But it takes a lot of courage to get up and speak in front of a lot of people.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Silver Persian said:
I haven't been lecture bashed at all yet. Probably because most of my lectures have about 10-20 people in them

To my knowledge, Doug is the hawtest candidate.
lolfag.

IceRealm

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
Cool. Well they are both my lectures but i dont like going to either of them. so thought why not lecture bash and then just go have more fun elsewhere! Come up and say hello to me next time! Sasha did okay i think, she does better when its a smaller room/people. But it takes a lot of courage to get up and speak in front of a lot of people.
lol yeah, she did alright...I never realised union elections were such a big thing. How many people generally vote in these elections?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
A few under 2000 voted last year, reckon we'll come close to 3000 this year because there's more candidates...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Just under 2000 last year.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I'm not part of a union. Can I vote?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Join the USyd union (if you don't have an access card or aren't a member already) on the day.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
You never showed. :(
Yeah cause I was doing other shit in the morning, then had class in the afternoon. Next week, I promise.

But you have to say hi.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Join the USyd union (if you don't have an access card or aren't a member already) on the day.
The way it'll work this year is you show your student card, and if you're not already a member they give you a piece of paper to sign, then you get your ballot paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)