Union Board Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
raped nonetheless

edit: i'm just upset that i wont be gettin mah 5 dollah steak and mash!

Last edited:
HSC
Morning James.

EDIT: The Union elections are games of hawtness.

Last edited:

kokodamonkey

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
raped nonetheless

edit: i'm just upset that i wont be gettin mah 5 dollah steak and mash!
your loss!!!!

Also i was at Fisher most of the day so you would have been better looking for me there then at wentworth.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Without reading this thread I'm just going to say that I voted 1 Bec 2 Courtney.
edit: oh good, they both got in and Sash didn't. :)

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yeah because Bec REALLY CARES about students. Right. Sure.

Courtney's awesome though.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Alex and Doug put in the most work to get elected. I saw them talking to people everyday. Even though I voted for Sasha because of her liberal based views, if i was a swinging voter there is no way in hell i would have voted for her. Firstly I didn't see her even once during the campaign, secondly no SASH people lecture based any of my lectures, thirdly I din't even get one fucing SASH flyer and lastly I went to vote at fisher and all the other candidate reps where handing out flyers, talking to people etc while the three SASH people where standing in a corner like a group of stunned fish. Sasha could have gotten those 40 votes so easily if she just put some more effort in.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Kwayera said:
Yeah because Bec REALLY CARES about students. Right. Sure.

Courtney's awesome though.
Why not? In all honesty I just voted for her because one of the girls who handed me a vote for Bec paper was really hot. I was going to put Courtney first until she came into my Anthropology lecture on Monday and cracked possibly the worst joke I have ever heard. Yeah, I'm not really caring voter. ;)

HSC
Can I just say, I am really, really dissapointed that Patrick Bateman didn't run on an American Psycho themed platform, I don't care about student politics at all and people trying to force fliers on me was really annoying, but I would have voted if he had've done that.

CurlyRuby

HSC
Kwayera said:
same
others too
hindsights 20/20

ruby wqas serving me red wine
Haha other ruby, yes?
I was there partying with the doug supporters, but I wasn't serving anybody wine, lol.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
Also i was at Fisher most of the day so you would have been better looking for me there then at wentworth.
I was there too, round midday, fraternising with all the electoral whores...cept the sash team - LOL!

1. Bec Santos
2. Courtney Tight
3. Doug

That's how my vote went.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Harry Flashman said:
Can I just say, I am really, really dissapointed that Patrick Bateman didn't run on an American Psycho themed platform, I don't care about student politics at all and people trying to force fliers on me was really annoying, but I would have voted if he had've done that.
This is all I could think of when I saw his name.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Sash lost because of the "5$ steak and mash"

sounded dero.
Sash lost because of liberal affiliation.

Doug's SUDS affiliated which immediately brands him fuckwit, plus he tried to hook in with my mates sister in a highly inappropriate manner.

Bateman is a college fuckwit.

The other cunts are leftist irrational scumbags.

The Labor right hacks, who are probably the most intelligent of the lot, did some ridiculous stacking thing to get preference deals, then fucked it all when they all withdrew, ie. idiotic fuckwits.

Which leaves no one.

The board is such a farce anyway, just a bunch of scum trying to make their resumes look good.

cunts.

HSC
ElGronko said:
Sash lost because of liberal affiliation.

Doug's SUDS affiliated which immediately brands him fuckwit, plus he tried to hook in with my mates sister in a highly inappropriate manner.

Bateman is a college fuckwit.

The other cunts are leftist irrational scumbags.

The Labor right hacks, who are probably the most intelligent of the lot, did some ridiculous stacking thing to get preference deals, then fucked it all when they all withdrew, ie. idiotic fuckwits.

Which leaves no one.

The board is such a farce anyway, just a bunch of scum trying to make their resumes look good.

cunts.
Elaborate.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
what971 said:
so who won?
bec, doug, bateman, alex, courtney. of course the usual chain of withdrawals, disqualifications and whatever meant that there were only six candidates for five positions, so the whole thing was just an obscene waste of money and paper, as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)