Union Board Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Triangulum said:
bec, doug, bateman, alex, courtney. of course the usual chain of withdrawals, disqualifications and whatever meant that there were only six candidates for five positions, so the whole thing was just an obscene waste of money and paper, as normal.

OMG 6 canditates with five positions and Sasha lost. How uterly disappointing.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
ok so I saw some Bateman posters today. Oportos on campus? Free parking? fucking rofl

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
ok so I saw some Bateman posters today. Oportos on campus? Free parking? fucking rofl
Shopping centre with everything you want on campus?????

VOTE BATEMAN.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
hey waf/anyone else who's involved in campaigning, roughly how much do the candidates spend on their campaigns? (and where does all the money come from?)

el gwapo

HSC
so who's gonna freaking clean up the chalk and the posters? I walked from campus to Town Hall today and the stretch of roads I walked past was a lot aesthetically cleaner than the footbridge and the pavement near Co-op

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
You realise that once they get elected they don't actually care right? The chalk/posters/graffiti will remain until someone else does something about it

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bazookajoe said:
You realise that once they get elected they don't actually care right? The chalk/posters/graffiti will remain until someone else does something about it
I still give a shit and the official word on why we don't have cans is related to our distribution deal with coca cola.

EDIT: Rain washes the chalk away, unless it's wet chalk which no one's really done properly since Ros Stein.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
WELL U DIDNT GET ELECTED /aliceworkman

But thanks for finding about the coke thing, sucks :(

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
withoutaface said:
I still give a shit and the official word on why we don't have cans is related to our distribution deal with coca cola.

EDIT: Rain washes the chalk away, unless it's wet chalk which no one's really done properly since Ros Stein.
Oh I dunno, Alma made a good effort at it..

Trajan

HSC
Schroedinger said:
None of that shit is EVER implemented.

I go to UNSW.....Does anyone really care?

Due to the massive failure of UNSWasia and VSU....students at UNSW are being punished with newly introduced Saturday exams, loss of stuvac and a really condensed semester and exam period.

No-one will be able to change that, the damage done is irreversible....Millions of dollars have been squandered.

But I'll still be voting for the hot asian chick.....:shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)