union fees (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
at usyd its yearly. but i do feel ripped off that we have to pay 5 times what you pay.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If your talking about the $182 thingo, then yes, you have to pay it again.

L

LaraB

absolution* said:
at usyd its yearly. but i do feel ripped off that we have to pay 5 times what you pay.
well...if i had a nicer lookin uni with (generally) betgter facilities n all the prestige associated wit it i wouldn't b bitchin bout paying more money.... it's probly worth it

Printmaker

HSC
N/A
If you are part time its $122 per semester.

Full time !82 per semester.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Gosh, Usyd makes it's students pay a lot :S My friend was bitching about how much she has to pay and yet still get a laminated student card where they have to bring their own photos.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Admin must be slow this semester :p Usually we have our invoices by now. Not that I'm complaining :p

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
well...if i had a nicer lookin uni with (generally) betgter facilities n all the prestige associated wit it i wouldn't b bitchin bout paying more money.... it's probly worth it
Those fees don't pay for the buildings, they pay for the ugly communists around the buildings.

Printmaker

HSC
N/A
They have always come out to me 2 weeks after semester starts! :)

L

LaraB

Calculon said:
Those fees don't pay for the buildings, they pay for the ugly communists around the buildings.
im not saying it does..

im just saying there are definite benefits to going to a more established uni like Usyd so a couple of hundred bucks may be worth it so there's no point in whingin bout it

L

LaraB

Printmaker said:
They have always come out to me 2 weeks after semester starts! :)
i was told they come out not long before census date which is Auguest 31... so im assuming that meant a week or 2 before so we should get em in the next week or so:)

L

LaraB

absolution* said:
um.. if natstar is right when she said its about $600 you don't pay 5x what we pay...

we pay 182 per semester so that's $364 a year so you don't actually even pay twice what we pay so it isn't as bad as you may think....

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
LaraB said:
um.. if natstar is right when she said its about $600 you don't pay 5x what we pay...

we pay 182 per semester so that's $364 a year so you don't actually even pay twice what we pay so it isn't as bad as you may think....
Well my working out was primarily calculated on the basis that the thread starter acknowledged a $100 fee without stating whether it was an annual or bi-annual payment. Sorry to have disappointed you. I mean, you are doing law after all. *grovels*

L

LaraB

absolution* said:
Well my working out was primarily calculated on the basis that the thread starter acknowledged a $100 fee without stating whether it was an annual or bi-annual payment. Sorry to have disappointed you. I mean, you are doing law after all. *grovels*
oh yeah im so disspointed.. :confused:

i was just pointing out that it isn't as much larger than uws as you seemed to think...
perfectly valid point so i don't see why you need to be rude about it.. what the hell has me doing law got to do with anything?....

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
LaraB said:
oh yeah im so disspointed.. :confused:

i was just pointing out that it isn't as much larger than uws as you seemed to think...
perfectly valid point so i don't see why you need to be rude about it.. what the hell has me doing law got to do with anything?....
im rude to everyone. dont feel special.

L

LaraB

absolution* said:
im rude to everyone. dont feel special.
so obviously the comment you made about me doing law was as useless and irrelevant as i thought...

don't waste space in here with random spam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)