Unit of Study Marks for Semester 2 [USYD] (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
No, less! You can pretend it's more and just not check your results. :thrust:
I'm going to check everyday regardless.

I checked my results from before I finished until week 3 of semester 2 last time. lol

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I'm going to check everyday regardless.

I checked my results from before I finished until week 3 of semester 2 last time. lol
I used to do that. It was so sad because the marks never arrived until at least 10 days after the exams were done. Based on past experience on the sciences I did (Maths, Physics and Chemistry), I find that the Chemistry department tend to be the quickest to release marks (especially for first years) followed by Maths then Physics.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I used to do that. It was so sad because the marks never arrived until at least 10 days after the exams were done. Based on past experience on the sciences I did (Maths, Physics and Chemistry), I find that the Chemistry department tend to be the quickest to release marks (especially for first years) followed by Maths then Physics.
Also Chemistry email you with your exam result, which is nice.

Physics is terrible, always terrible.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Also Chemistry email you with your exam result, which is nice.
Oh yeah, I remember that with the stats and all which made things quite transparent. Adam Bridgeman is one super dedicated first year coordinator. Too bad this doesn't carry onto later years.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh yeah, I remember that with the stats and all which made things quite transparent. Adam Bridgeman is one super dedicated first year coordinator. Too bad this doesn't carry onto later years.
It was great, and yeah he is, he came and spoke to people in labs and knew who I was from a terrible email I sent, lol, ~whoops~

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
hehehehe

I've just been watching TWD and I'm moving onto animes once I catch-up.

I'm up to the finale of season two of TWD and from the set-up it looks like shit is going to go down.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
hehehehe

I've just been watching TWD and I'm moving onto animes once I catch-up.

I'm up to the finale of season two of TWD and from the set-up it looks like shit is going to go down.
Wow, that sure was quick lol. I'm up to season three episode seven. If they kill Daryl, Rick, Maggie, or Glen I'm going to rage. In terms of killing off main characters this show's about to give a game of thrones a run for its money.

Watch that next if you haven't (in 1080p if possible). It's the best (new) series I've seen. They take ages to release new episodes (ten a year), but those ten weeks are one of the highlights of my year :).

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, that sure was quick lol. I'm up to season three episode seven. If they kill Daryl, Rick, Maggie, or Glen I'm going to rage. In terms of killing off main characters this show's about to give a game of thrones a run for its money.

Watch that next if you haven't (in 1080p if possible). It's the best (new) series I've seen. They take ages to release new episodes (ten a year), but those ten weeks are one of the highlights of my year :).
I'll probably be up to season 3 episode 7 by tomorrow arvo haha
I barely sleep because I watch it.
Stop telling me about who's still alive!!!
When that person died towards the end of season 2 I was totally gutted :(

I have GoT in 720p seasons 1 and 2 I think. I'll just d/l the rest in 1080 if I can.
How good is having proper Internet?! Omg, I can't believe how I lived in other holidays. I probably saw my friends and stuff. Ew.

Well, 10 is good for me so I can catch-up easily. Haha

Last edited:

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I'll probably be up to season 3 episode 7 by tomorrow arvo haha
I barely sleep because I watch it.
Stop telling me about who's still alive!!!
When that person died towards the end of season 2 I was totally gutted :(

I have GoT in 720p seasons 1 and 2 I think. I'll just d/l the rest in 1800 if I can.
How good is having proper Internet?! Omg, I can't believe how I lived in other holidays. I probably saw my friends and stuff. Ew.

Well, 10 is good for me so I can catch-up easily. Haha
Yeah, he/she was one of the best characters, and the way he/she degenerated over the course of the season really just made me sad...

Have fun with your 6 GB episodes lol. A "friend" of mine has them all on a HD but Campbelltown is a hole (minus a few areas) and I don't like leaving the green zone.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, he/she was one of the best characters, and the way he/she degenerated over the course of the season really just made me sad...

Have fun with your 6 GB episodes lol. A "friend" of mine has them all on a HD but Campbelltown is a hole (minus a few areas) and I don't like leaving the green zone.
Degenerated? Maybe we're thinking of different people, lol

6GB? That isn't that much. Should take ~10 minutes to download. :D
I'm not in Campbelltown.
I'm here: http://www.harringtonpark.com.au/
Gosh.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Please stay on topic guys

COLDBOY

HSC
Please stay on topic guys
Yeah, stay on topic ;)

Now where the hell are my results!!! 1 week nearly done and i haven't received anything yet, noting that 2 of my subjects had no final exams. LOL!

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm betting either tomorrow or on Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)