Unit of Study Results [Sem 1 2012] (1 Viewer)

COLDBOY

HSC
Well I don't want to ask them their name straight out if they don't want it posted on here, and if it's who I think it is, they have blonde hair lol
Yeah, i know. But it was funny when i read it. LOL

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Complain and point fingers at me all you like, it is not going to make you any more or less competent as a Maths student.
Oh, that wasn't what I was doing, I was just making sure you saw because it would be pointless to address something to you and have you not see it.

Also, that was fairly mean. And I think I'm fairly capable considering I got 70 in linear algebra, and I'm mainly displeased because people like you went better in differential calculus than linear algebra and I probably would've too under different circumstances.

Yea

But yeah, here are my results:

CHEM1901 - Chemistry 1A (Advanced) - 66 - C
MATH1901 - Differential Calculus (Advanced) - 59 - P
MATH1902 - Linear Algebra (Advanced) - 70 - C
PHYS1001 - Physics 1 (Regular) - 61- P (I NEVER HAVE TO DO PHYSICS AGAIN!!!)
ENGG1801 - Engineering Computing - 75 - D

Last edited:

COLDBOY

HSC
Where the hell are the MATH1001 results, i went out for the whole day and i was like for sure they would be out by night time and still no result! Is anyone sure if they release them on weekends?

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Where the hell are the MATH1001 results, i went out for the whole day and i was like for sure they would be out by night time and still no result! Is anyone sure if they release them on weekends?
They should have been out two days ago, maybe they're having problems with their system?

Oh btw, what maths exam did you find harder? I'm just trying to estimate what my mark's going to look like.

COLDBOY

HSC
They should have been out two days ago, maybe they're having problems with their system?

Oh btw, what maths exam did you find harder? I'm just trying to estimate what my mark's going to look like.
I happened to find Linear Algebra to be harder than Differential Calculus. So I'm expecting a mark greater than what i got for Linear Algebra, hopefully!

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I happened to find Linear Algebra to be harder than Differential Calculus. So I'm expecting a mark greater than what i got for Linear Algebra, hopefully!
Yeah, pretty much the same here. I'm guessing our end marks will be similar to MATH1002 though because of scaling.

symple

HSC
waitwait I recognise that subject combination. Do I know you? What letter does your name start with?
The particular combination of those 3 philosophy subjects was shared by two people. One of them was this amazing Finnish exchange student girl who I sat next to in classes (or it could have been swedish.. not sure.. one of those countries anyway), the other one was MEE (sorry to disappoint you, I am NOT the hot blonde chick, I am glasses chick :p) and I start with V :D

COLDBOY

HSC
The particular combination of those 3 philosophy subjects was shared by two people. One of them was this amazing Finnish exchange student girl who I sat next to in classes (or it could have been swedish.. not sure.. one of those countries anyway), the other one was MEE (sorry to disappoint you, I am NOT the hot blonde chick, I am glasses chick :p) and I start with V :D
LOL!!!!! That's so sad. He probably didn't mean to offend you! LOL Glasses Chick! hahah Hilarious!

COLDBOY

HSC
Is the person i was refering to as a 'he', a 'she'???
But why would a girl reply to another girl (Blue Suede), saying i am NOT the hot blonde chick. Correct if me i'm wrong. Unless this is how girls refer to other girls these days.

zxreth

HSC
okay somethings really wrong here, a mate just told me that he got his 1001 back yesterday...

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I can't even see my results now.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Is the person i was refering to as a 'he', a 'she'???
But why would a girl reply to another girl (Blue Suede), saying i am NOT the hot blonde chick. Correct if me i'm wrong. Unless this is how girls refer to other girls these days.
Apparently most people think I'm a guy online.

Though this is rather amusing because I thought the person I knew doing those subjects was a guy, but if only two girls shared that combination then maybe I'm wrong haha

COLDBOY

HSC
Okay Everyone GOOD NEWS!

Fed up with waiting! I sent David Easdown a kind email this morning, and he happened to send me my result. :) And as expected i did better in Differential Calculus!

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Congrats! Did he by any chance mention when the rest of us would be receiving ours?

zxreth

HSC
Okay Everyone GOOD NEWS!

Fed up with waiting! I sent David Easdown a kind email this morning, and he happened to send me my result. :) And as expected i did better in Differential Calculus!
what about the rest of us? how do we get our results?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)