unit outlines (1 Viewer)

sandra

HSC
i was wandering if its possible to get unit outlines for units before the units actually commence online and if so where ? thanks anyone !

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
As if any of the schools are that prepared :p They just change too much, even from semester to semester, so no use putting them up on the net really. Just wait until the week or so before uni begins, when webct goes up, and they'll be up there.

I get to do a subject this semester through the net as well, yay!

Demandred

HSC
I thinky equity is the main reason, some unit outlines do contain assessment questions, i guess they don't want uber enthusiasts having 2 months head start ahead of everyone else :).

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Demandred said:
I thinky equity is the main reason, some unit outlines do contain assessment questions, i guess they don't want uber enthusiasts having 2 months head start ahead of everyone else :).
I'm pretty sure if i was given an assessment question now for the end of the year i would complete it a week before the end of the year.

L

LaraB

Demandred said:
lol being an 'uber enthusiast' hehe doesn't necessarily mean you'll do better - stuff i did the night before i got HD's, stuff i spent months on i got barely D's lol - so i stick by my theory that night before jobs, if you paid attention in 'class', are better than being an uber enthusiast

i can see the point in getting it early though for eg, some of the business stuff involve company case studies - if you know before hand, they're more willing to give you info if you approach em now rather than later on when they're bombarded with hundreds of uni students... eg - bail applications! thanx to heaps of rude students calling and pissing off the front desk people, any of us who called after got virtually h ung up on... os it can be good to know ahead of time:) plus yiou can figure out what classes ou can miss and go to the beach:p

sandra

HSC
i just wanted to see if i could find out the required texts.. class starts in like a week n were supposed to get thru the unit in a month so just wanted to know what the unit was about at least. n yeh i dont think uber enthusiasts exist do they ? i for one have left everything ive ever done since yr 10 to the last minute..

sandra

HSC
uber is a funny word hehe. ive never heard anyone use it before.

Jonathan A

HSC
Are you doing Summer School Sandra?

I am doing summer school myself. Next week: Advanced Criminal Law in the Moot Court with Brogan - what else could one ask for? A unit outline! I have no idea what is going to be taught. Rumours are I have to visit a prison or something.

Sandra, if you are from Campbelltown, I have a proposal:

In exhchange for:
-Constitutional Law unit outline;

I will send over my old

-Criminal Law unit outline.

Do we have a bargain? (Contracts :D)

sandra

HSC
hey jonathan,
yep summer school next week family law and no idea about whats it going to be like.. and ok ill swap ! although i wont be doing criminal law till 2007..but hey not like im going to need the outline anymore.. do u have outlines for contracts or property law by any chance ?

Last edited:
L

LaraB

since we're on the topic, if anyone wants em i have the following unit outlines up for grabs:

• Torts
  • Intro to Law
  • Managing People at Work
  • Workplace Behaviour
  • Criminal Law
  • Law Foundation
  • Recruitment and Selection
  • Enterprise Industrial Relations

NB: Business ones, espec ENterprise IR may change due to recent IR reforms so they may not be as useful since assessments etc are likely to change focus

Jonathan A

HSC
sandra said:
hey jonathan,
yep summer school next week family law and no idea about whats it going to be like.. and ok ill swap ! although i wont be doing criminal law till 2007..but hey not like im going to need the outline anymore.. do u have outlines for contracts or property law by any chance ?

I was going to do Family Law, even enrolled in it, but chose to go with ACL with Michael Brogan. I haven't completed Contracts or Property Law. I can send you my LPAB contracts outline which has a list of many of the cases we will be studying I'd imagine.

sandra

HSC
yeh thatd be great :) im so not ready to go back to uni yet.. cant believe im back in on monday.. sucks..

Jonathan A

HSC
Statement to the Press by Jonathan A​

Good evening,

I would like to make it publically known that I have entered negotiations with sandra from this forum to the effect of exchanging unit outlines. So far our negotiations have been pleasant and we are attempting to ensure each other's demands are met on the matter of the unit outlines. So far we have agreed on the transfer of a Constitutional Law Outline in exchange of a Criminal Law Outline.

Thank you

(had to make it formal :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)