Units - 4U (1 Viewer)

siggy

HSC
So I've noticed a trend with people recommending that those who do 4U Maths should drop to 10 units. Currently I have 12.

Pros / Cons / Thoughts? None of my other subjects really stand out too much to drop really...

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Are you finding that one subject you do, that you don't like?

siggy

HSC
Chemistry is probably my least enjoyable as of now but I still like it. I was thinking I'd wait until my first assessment to decide or sometime around then. Is that a good idea?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Chemistry is probably my least enjoyable as of now but I still like it. I was thinking I'd wait until my first assessment to decide or sometime around then. Is that a good idea?
Good idea, thumbs up from me here sitting on my computer chair. Can you see me?

merrick

HSC
anyone know how to include subjects on the bottom of a post

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Cons: If you stuff up one subject you have nothing else to rely on. Although stuffing up one subject would be quiet hard, considering you'd have to stuff up multiple assessments on top of the actual HSC. So I'd suggest 10 units (it's what I did, and most people doing 4u in my school did).

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
hey what subjects?
depends on the work load, I started with 12 units then dropped down on the last day of term 2 (should have dropped earlier)
go for term 4, if you can't cope with the workload or feel unmotivated drop a subject.
(I know someone doing 13 units, same subjects as me + one extra - music)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)