University timetables. (1 Viewer)

laila2010

HSC
Hey,
In a previous thread I saw someone claimed that everyone gets their uni timetables online during O week.
Is this just for students already attending uni and not just the ones starting?
Reason I ask is I'm doing an arts degree and how could they give me a timetable if they didn't know which subjects I have picked?

Thanks in advance. :haha:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey,
In a previous thread I saw someone claimed that everyone gets their uni timetables online during O week.
Is this just for students already attending uni and not just the ones starting?
Reason I ask is I'm doing an arts degree and how could they give me a timetable if they didn't know which subjects I have picked?

Thanks in advance. :haha:
Depends on which Uni you go to. For Sydney, you have to pick your subjects on Enrolment Day. So they would know what your timetable is by O week.

LordPc

HSC
yep, completely uni specific. UNSW's is all online

(and you should have your timetable by o week/day regardless of university. otherwise, where are you gonna to go on your first day?)

Andi0390

HSC
Generally enrollment happens the week prior to O-Week, it is, after all, orientation week, not enrollment week!

Also, its not like high school. You are not sent your special timetable or anything. Generally you go online, go to the timetables section, type in your unit code and a timetable pops up with just that unit and the lectures. Generally you choose your tutes in your lectures in first week. You don't get a special individual timetable, you just look up your units, write them down, and then go.

You could probably work out your timetable now.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You need to enroll in your subjects. Once you've done this, you should be able to access your timetable, depending on the uni.

What uni are you going to?

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Most Uni's I've heard should have timetables sorted by O-Week at the latest, and yeah as mentioned multiple times previously, it depends on the uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)