Unmotivated? (1 Viewer)

staka_xx

HSC
Is it just me, or is there someone else out there who since finishing last week just is so unmotivated to do any study of any sort?

jessxxr

HSC
dw theres gonna be a lot of people in this situation, what i do to keep me going is to imagine on atar release day looking at my atar and not achieving what i wanted to and how heartbroken i would be! Maybe theres a bit of friendly competition somewhere in there and you can pull motivation from that, like if you wanna do better than a certain person for a subject. Also, just keep in mind that before we know it, hsc will be over, and i always tell myself that at the end of this, i hope i feel like i've done all i could (like doing my best to get out of those procrastination mood) to try get the best marks possible, and i hope everything was worth it in the end. If you don't achieve what you wanted to, you're going to be left to reflect on these certain times and how if you maybe studied that extra bit more everything could of ended up different, you don't wanna feel like that :) hope i helped.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I found my motivation during these holidays because I did nothing post trials last term (~5 weeks).

katefication

HSC
Motivating song: Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse. I find it really helpful to listen to some motivating music, get pumped, have coffee, then switch to the classical for study :caffeine:
Not that I should talk. I certainly haven't done enough. Procrastination is the worst.

enoilgam

HSC
Is it just me, or is there someone else out there who since finishing last week just is so unmotivated to do any study of any sort?
Its common to be unmotivated at this point in the HSC year. You just have to push past it - only a few more weeks then you get 4 months of freedom.

HSC
Uni Grad
I found motivation after trials ongoing even until now, because in the trial, I did shit since I got lazy in term 2 and 3 =_=

Riku123123

HSC
I am also unmotivated ever since Year 12 started...I think that my case might be worse..cuz i slept in class and never wrote notes or studied for anything? o_O

jamesfirst

HSC
I was unmotivated last week, but I'm motivated again.

Only few weeks to go :)

SpreadTheWord

HSC
I feel your pain brother. Take a day off, chill, go out with your mates, do whatever. Then next day, smash your study for the next 4/5 weeks.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
I find my motivation by a vision of myself smiling at my HSC results, LOL.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
I lost my motivation after HSC (and uni grades are showing this :( )
i heard law skool is really competitive so u might not be doing as bad as u think. wat are the jobs like for law once you graduate? easy to acquire?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)