UNSW and body parts scandal (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I hope you know that "penii" is a facetious, made-up plural of penis; the real plurals of this Latin-derived word are "penises", and "penes".;)
I'm sure she does. If you go to non-school, you'll notice many words are made up. :)

LoLz FoR tEh InTeRwEbZ!!!! :p

hsc=suicide

HSC
i think the article was saying the guy fondled the boobs and axewound and used the head for oral pleasure. why he didnt blackmail a failing student for sex i dont know. maybe they all had small tits :/

BlackDragon

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
It's immoral, one who said a-moral (I believe it to be BlackDragon). Also, amoral means something like 'not having moral standards', or, 'unconcerned with morality and moral judgment'.

woops :)

hsc=suicide

HSC
LottoX said:
Not really. It's a like if some cleaner replaced every conjunction on BHP's business plan with "fuck", it's not like it's some important staff member, but someone whos job is to store away the cadavers.
mad double post.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Bah stop playing down what happened just to defend unsw.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
BlackDragon said:
I think it certainly will for a long time. Necrophilia is so goddamn disgusting, a-moral, and illegal.
it isnt amoral [or immoral for that matter, its a dead body, not a person anymore so its not like it has rights] and it being disgusting is subjective, these people should have realised that acting in such an unproffesional manner would have consequences.

Last edited:

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Just making sure that people know: students studying anatomy as part of medicine or science will not miss out on classes. According to the dean of medicine at UNSW "the university held two anatomy licences, one for teaching medical and science students, and the other for its surgical skills training laboratory". Only the former licence has been affected by these events (it was voluntarily relinquished by the university), so undergrad students needn't worry.

G

Gavvvvvin

hsc=suicide said:
why he didnt blackmail a failing student for sex i dont know. maybe they all had small tits :/
What do you expect they're all Asian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)