UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildchild666

HSC
When i saw i got into my course last year i went full retard and finished the whole process in like 3 minutes. Didn't realise i didn't defer my fees to HECS and had to pay 1st sem fees upfront LOL (iirc a bit over 4.6k).

In an ironic twist it was better that way as i got a 10% discount. But my bank account hasn't recovered till that day...
oh shit

mcapuano

HSC
Anyone who's done SCIF1121, is there a textbook for it? Or is it just lecture notes?

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone who's done SCIF1121, is there a textbook for it? Or is it just lecture notes?
I don't think there are textbooks but you are given a couple of readings to do to discuss in tutorial class. There are lecture notes provided as well.

mcapuano

HSC
I don't think there are textbooks but you are given a couple of readings to do to discuss in tutorial class. There are lecture notes provided as well.
Thanks, also with enrolling in scif1121, it has different sections [A, B, C, D] that you can choose, do these correspond to the different streams of the class [physics, psych, life sciences]?

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks, also with enrolling in scif1121, it has different sections [A, B, C, D] that you can choose, do these correspond to the different streams of the class [physics, psych, life sciences]?
Hmmm I know you attend different lecture streams but your tutorial classes are made of a mix of everyone enrolled in the course. Hope that piece of information helps. I did SCIF1111 which is very similar but unlike SCIF1121, everyone is from the same degree.

Web Addict

HSC
I've completed my enrollment, however I wish to check and change a few of my details, including stuff to do with Fees & HELP. I've tried to access that section of my enrollment process, but they have been unsuccessful. Is there a way to access them so that I can check and change some of my details?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

textbook

lecture notes

(sorry, you'll understand once you start doing the course)

it's basically the biggest bludge course in history

D94

HSC
N/A
I've completed my enrollment, however I wish to check and change a few of my details, including stuff to do with Fees & HELP. I've tried to access that section of my enrollment process, but they have been unsuccessful. Is there a way to access them so that I can check and change some of my details?
Just log into myUNSW and go to the My Student Profile tab; all the details will be down the left hand side.

Web Addict

HSC
Just log into myUNSW and go to the My Student Profile tab; all the details will be down the left hand side.
I did try that. The problem is that when I click on the option that says 'Fees and HELP,' nothing comes up. It doesn't link to any other web page.

D94

HSC
N/A
I did try that. The problem is that when I click on the option that says 'Fees and HELP,' nothing comes up. It doesn't link to any other web page.
Isn't that on the My Applications tab?

On My Student Profile tab, there's no "Fees and HELP" (from what I can see). Do you have a "My Student Profile" tab?

Last edited:

Web Addict

HSC
Isn't that on the My Applications tab?

On My Student Profile tab, there's no "Fees and HELP" (from what I can see). Do you have a "My Student Profile" tab?
Ok. I just tried the option in the 'My Students Profile' tab and it worked. Thanks.

By the way, what is the Students Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) used for? Is SA-HELP similar to HECS-HELP?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
If you only had enough cash to go to Bus or Law soc camp, which one would it be?
Law camp for sure :) it's a great way getting to know other law students who you will be spending the next 5 years of uni with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)