UNSW chit chat thread (2 Viewers)

the_matrix

HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2017

Hi all!!!

Just wanna thank all the 'old faces' for helping with enrolment and course selection, it made the process a little bit less stressful :)

btw does Buckland teach the new computing core? COMP1511, 1521,1531, etc.

EconomicsLegend

HSC

Hey guys, can anyone recommend a first semester engineering elective for the aerospace stream?
Thanks

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

Hi all!!!

Just wanna thank all the 'old faces' for helping with enrolment and course selection, it made the process a little bit less stressful :)

Not always sometimes it's shepard or flynnson

the_runic

HSC

Does anyone know how the hell you get a concession Opal card? I sent my details off to Transport for NSW a few days ago, and I just went in today to Opal's website to apply, but the form says you need the ID number on your proof of entitlement card, and I'm under the impression thanks to UNSW's website that you get the entitlement card when you get the Opal card...

Also, I just saw that the ID card acts as a proof of entitlement card (this from the Transport website), but that doesn't help much, as I need an Opal card to get to UNSW so I can collect my ID card. Is there any place that explains the entire process more clearly? Because I have no idea what to do.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Does anyone know how the hell you get a concession Opal card? I sent my details off to Transport for NSW a few days ago, and I just went in today to Opal's website to apply, but the form says you need the ID number on your proof of entitlement card, and I'm under the impression thanks to UNSW's website that you get the entitlement card when you get the Opal card...

Also, I just saw that the ID card acts as a proof of entitlement card (this from the Transport website), but that doesn't help much, as I need an Opal card to get to UNSW so I can collect my ID card. Is there any place that explains the entire process more clearly? Because I have no idea what to do.
Go to uni and get your ID card, just use an adult one. Have you looked at my guide?

123ryoma12

HSC

Once UNSW sends opal your details (takes around 2 days from when you gave consent) you can apply for your opal on their website. All you need is your name, address and your student id number (what you login with to my.unsw).

D94

HSC
N/A

Once UNSW sends opal your details (takes around 2 days from when you gave consent) you can apply for your opal on their website. All you need is your name, address and your student id number (what you login with to my.unsw).
Note that you can't use your Opal card until you physically have your Student ID card.

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A

I gave permission for UNSW to send about a week ago, but when I try applying for the concession opal using all the details such as student ID it doesn't work

coolies1

HSC

Anyone know when course outlines are generally released?

baktiar77

HSC

Make sure your use your student ID that is 7 digits mine starts with 516xxxx, So basically your zPass without the "z" in front of it.

turntaker

HSC

how long does it take the uni to review my credit transfer application

Flop21

HSC

Hi all!!!

We didn't have him for last year first year courses. But we had to watch his online lectures...

If not, you will probably see him in guest lecture he sometimes does.

Flop21

HSC

how long does it take the uni to review my credit transfer application
are you going to unsw this sem?

also pro tip to those studying computing at UNSW, go to first year camp.

turntaker

HSC

are you going to unsw this sem?

also pro tip to those studying computing at UNSW, go to first year camp.
yea fam going there starting this sem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)