UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2017

Hey guys, what is the difference between Baxter, Basser and Goldstein? Which uni accommodation would you recommend if I want a decent social life, yet not compromise on my studies?
theyre all gonna compromise ur studies

Hillsdbdsndmldsl

HSC

Hey guys, what is the difference between Baxter, Basser and Goldstein? Which uni accommodation would you recommend if I want a decent social life, yet not compromise on my studies?
Imo they're all pretty close in styles. They're the colleges of the same level. Actually the social activities in all the colleges --- especially those run by UNSW, are pretty similar and enjoyable. I have been living there since 1st year and I can tell it's been an awesome experience. The thing is if you really enjoy having fun with them you'll forget studying sometimes. Lots of ppl are exchanges and internationals who are really chill. It's definitely gonna be a trade-off, but if you can manage it well it's sure gonna be a nice choice.

-Senpai

HSC

Peoples when are our exams for Sem 2 because I'm on the Juror list (I have not received a summons notice as of yet tho)

t_davis9

HSC

Peoples when are our exams for Sem 2 because I'm on the Juror list (I have not received a summons notice as of yet tho)
You can get a generic statement from uni that gives you an exemption from jury duty - just go to myUNSW > My Student Profile > Online Services > Statements > Jury Duty

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

meanwhile cos im a piece of shit idiot and failed a whole bunch of shit and underloaded im at uni for an extra year :(

-Senpai

HSC

Jeez never thought I'd see the day when this thread would go silent ...

Anyway, does anyone here know of any short (i.e. 2 - 3 week) exchange programs offered by UNSW?

Thanks in advance :)

Mathew587

HSC

you guys recommend the com/engo degree or do you think im better of doing a shorter degree rather than spending half my life in uni?

Mathew587

HSC

shorter degree

get in, get out asap
fk man fast reply ty tho

trade of between seng and cs which i've heard is less practical. got no idea how i'll pickup the practical knowledge then

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

fk man fast reply ty tho
nws bro

there's no point fucking around at uni spending 5.5years doing an extra comm degree. if u can just full time uni for 4 years for your engo and u should be set. doing comm doesn't add much value to ur employment

SammyT123

HSC

nws bro

there's no point fucking around at uni spending 5.5years doing an extra comm degree. if u can just full time uni for 4 years for your engo and u should be set. doing comm doesn't add much value to ur employment
What about if it's the other way around?
(Doing commerce, might want to do engo)

Engo seems interesting af (rlly enjoy math/Phys) but I like a 4 hour and I rlly don't see myself working in the field

But comm for me is 2 more years which feels so short (legit feels like I started uni a few weeks ago)

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

What about if it's the other way around?
(Doing commerce, might want to do engo)

Engo seems interesting af (rlly enjoy math/Phys) but I like a 4 hour and I rlly don't see myself working in the field

But comm for me is 2 more years which feels so short (legit feels like I started uni a few weeks ago)
what do you want to do when you grad?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)