UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

exactly :p

I am a veteran of couch sleeping, in fact, I have mastered the act of taking the cushions off the sofa and putting them on the floor and sleeping on those (for some reason I can't remember - probably because the sofa was a sofa bed and I couldn't sleep there :( )

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

m8

i just need a place to sleep

Ideally, it'd be in the arms, and the bedroom of, a cute white grill who doesn't know I exist yet <3

but we need ~back-up plans~

HSC

if dropping economics from commerce/economics, it would still require a 75 wam right? Thanks in advance. I might have to wait another semester, then sighs. At this rate, my transcript is so terrible, transferring from two different courses one per year and bad marks. I really need to get my act together.

Last edited:

parad0xica

HSC
N/A

if dropping economics from commerce/economics, it would still require a 75 wam right? Thanks in advance. I might have to wait another semester, then sighs. At this rate, my transcript is so terrible, transferring from two different courses one per year and bad marks. I really need to get my act together.
Why would it have a WAM requirement to drop from a double to a single?

Mr_Kap

HSC

if i made a mock out of a math1131 class test is that alright?
Like i didn't write anything offensive just like pure bs. like im getting 0/10 anyday, as i was already planning to 'drop' this test.

Stuff like: As per the "Kap rule" in conjunction with the "Rydberg Vector Equation" etc......

like im not gonna get called for it by my tutor am i? hahaha. i wanna know what his reaction is when marking it

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC

if i made a mock out of a math1131 class test is that alright?
Like i didn't write anything offensive just like pure bs. like im getting 0/10 anyday, as i was already planning to 'drop' this test.

Stuff like: As per the "Kap rule" in conjunction with the "Rydberg Vector Equation" etc......

like im not gonna get called for it by my tutor am i? hahaha. i wanna know what his reaction is when marking it
That's pretty funny

but for real my class test was a train wreck, it's like they picked the hardest versions of the questions in the past papers, when I could do all the past papers :(

HSC

So it should still have a 75 wam requirement to drop a double to a single right?

Flop21

HSC

When does the thing open to start booking T2 classes??

Also I'm considering doing 3 subjects only next sem... is this a really bad idea?

Also how do I see what subjects are running each semester, as I need to do Chem A and B ASAP (and obviously I'm wondering if they both run every sem / summer or not).

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

Also I'm considering doing 3 subjects only next sem... is this a really bad idea?

Also how do I see what subjects are running each semester, as I need to do Chem A and B ASAP (and obviously I'm wondering if they both run every sem / summer or not).
1. soon you will hear everyone on bos talking about it

2. no it's not

3. look at unsw timetable

Flop21

HSC

1. soon you will hear everyone on bos talking about it

2. no it's not

3. look at unsw timetable
It says all T2 classes are "open" tho now??

Yeah I might do 3 subjects because I don't need to do any more subjects for my science degree this year other than chem A. Plus I'm doing really shit in math and chem so I might need to to avoid getting pass average (or failing a subject) unfortunately.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

2. No it's a pretty good idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)