UNSW chit chat thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

Is it possible to do ACCT2542, first before ACCT2522, since I thought ACCT2522 would be offered in both semesters like ACCT1A and 1B? Would it be disadvantageous if I did ACCT2B before 2A? Thanks in advance.

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

I finally finished my mining report. 6k words 30 pages in 1.5 weeks. That shit gave me cancer. I spent like 60 hours on it. Idk how you spent so little time on it Squareroot. Most of my peers had to throw consecutive all nighters to get that shit done. 60% of the work is searching the deep webs for the most obscure of information. If you didn't have some of the recommended texts, it would essentially double your research time.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Is it possible to do ACCT2542, first before ACCT2522, since I thought ACCT2522 would be offered in both semesters like ACCT1A and 1B? Would it be disadvantageous if I did ACCT2B before 2A? Thanks in advance.
Should be fine.

ACCT2542 doesn't really require ACCT2522 stuff.

I did 2542 2015 S2 and am doing 2522 in 2016 S1.

D94

HSC
N/A

I finally finished my mining report. 6k words 30 pages in 1.5 weeks. That shit gave me cancer. I spent like 60 hours on it. Idk how you spent so little time on it Squareroot. Most of my peers had to throw consecutive all nighters to get that shit done. 60% of the work is searching the deep webs for the most obscure of information. If you didn't have some of the recommended texts, it would essentially double your research time.
course is run differently in sem 2, with different assessments/assignments.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

6k dafaq

I wrote maybe 1k the whole course lel

but yeah as d94 said much easier in sem 2

Flop21

HSC

How's chem 1A in sem 2?

leehuan

HSC

Everyone be trying to skip classes every instant they get meanwhile I still attend every single lecture...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

Everyone be trying to skip classes every instant they get meanwhile I still attend every single lecture...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been skipping since week 1 lmao.

I attend like 4 classes/mentor meetings a week totalling 6 hours. Though, I skip to work(on assignments)/study lol. I mess around for an hour and study/work 8.

Last edited:

AlPcRDH

HSC
N/A

Does anyone know of a large lab class (maybe bio or chem) in any year where students might like to use an electronic lab notebook instead of paper? They have them at USyd and UNSW might look at them too if people are willing to try them out.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Does anyone know of a large lab class (maybe bio or chem) in any year where students might like to use an electronic lab notebook instead of paper? They have them at USyd and UNSW might look at them too if people are willing to try them out.
Currently?

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

Tbh I haven't encountered those stereotypical international students maybe they're the ones hogging the study rooms at asb idk, only met the ones who are more willing to help than some local students and share resources etc.
Most of the international students I've met are eager and proficient in math and physics but when it comes to any writing or presenting task, it's like watching a toddler.

No offence but I wonder how international students get jobs, especially in engineering. Employers will get cancer reading their resumes. They have to get perfect grades or employers could easily just pick the english equivalent.

leehuan

HSC

Nice meeting some BoSers today at mathsoc

laters

HSC
N/A

can anyone who's done actl1101 confirm lectures are definitely recorded? would I be missing much just watching them from home

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

actually, the correct answer is i have one friend who lives on campus who used to be a guy but is now a girl or something

i think he's transgender or similar

but as her want is to be a 'her' and not a 'him', then... yeah
then why is it unfortunate that they're 99% women?????

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Nice meeting some BoSers today at mathsoc
sup

would've talked more but had ~women problems~ to deal with

then why is it unfortunate that they're 99% women?????
for instance, at toga party, i was going to crash on this girl's couch

and it was going swimmingly

until some random guy started dancing with her, and then they started making out like ravenous wolves

and it's like "hmm, yeah guess that couch ain't happening anymore"

Flop21

HSC

was this the movies and chill thing, damn didn't know there was a BoS meet????

HSC
Uni Grad

was this the movies and chill thing, damn didn't know there was a BoS meet????
It wasn't an intended BoS meet but turns out that Shuning (very old BoSer), SD, leehuan and I were there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)