unsw credit point transfer (1 Viewer)

deviation

HSC
what is the turnaround on their credit point transfer system? I applied like well over a week ago and they still havent fkn accepted it.

5c

HSC
same~ well i applied for the credit point transfer last friday n still, i havent heard nethign from them!!! >< meaning that i cannot enrol in any subjects.. [which means the 'good' tute times are being taken]

well, i asked them how we will know when they have accepted the exemptions. they said that they will send us an email... how annoying having to wait for so long>< :mad1:

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Just enroll NOW, grab the tut times.

Iif you end up needing to make up a subject, you can always drop one and add the other.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I applied monday, got accepted on thursday, but they didnt contact me. To know if its been done, log onto myunsw -> My student profile -> Academic Statement (on the left). It'll tell you what you've been credited for. Would look something like this: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5866/transfer9wc.jpg

@ Eagles - It comes up with constant errors saying you havent satisfied the requirements because you havent been credited.

edit: didnt realise this was in the commerce sub-forum :/ i guess i should mention I did it through the computer science school

Last edited:

5c

HSC
acmilan said:
I applied monday, got accepted on thursday, but they didnt contact me.

lucky you!!! only FOUR days >< its been ova a weeeek for me now -- its so sad watching the tute times being taken and thinking that im left wif the ODD time tutes.. eg 8am in da mornign or 5pm in da arvo><

sarevok

HSC
i was told it would take two to three weeks

ridiculous

5c

HSC
man! my friend told me that ther are onli 3 acct2522 tutes left~~~ :mad1:

HSC
HAHAHA.
i now have ZERO choices in my ACCT2522 tute..meaning i dont have a tutorial at all.
:(

EDIT: make that ACCT2522 and LEGT2721 :(:(:(:(

sarevok

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
HAHAHA.
i now have ZERO choices in my ACCT2522 tute..meaning i dont have a tutorial at all.
lol yeah that's the same for me as well

this is so fucked

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Have you guys checked on my.unsw?

Because when I transferred last year, I didn't get an email saying that I had been granted advance standing for the units I applied for. Instead, I was told to keep checking my.unsw.

Try checking again on the my.unsw system. If you don't know already, you need to click on the section which will display your academic transcript.

A letter usually arrives a few weeks later with confirmation of your advanced standing.

hondadude

HSC
N/A
man wtf is wrong with UNSW.. i can only pick one of my subjects now.. fkn bastards.
EVERYBODY WAITING ON ADVANCED STANDING CREDITS ----- WRITE A COMPLAINT LETTER TO THE DEAN!!!

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Sorry guys, I'd like to point out here at the university, these things take time. You will probably realise that each subject has to be checked by whoever is responsible for it, for you to recieve an advanced standing exemption. This may entail calling up the university you are transferring from to make an enquiry. Obviously, these things take time, and when you have a whole stack to get through, your application might be a while in processing.

Generally, if there is a problem with your application, we will contact you by phone or student email. Otherwise you just wait it out.

5c

HSC
yayyy! They have FINALLY exempted my subjects!!!
ive done my timetable as well - the gayest ever -.-"

Affinity

HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Generally, if there is a problem with your application, we will contact you by phone or student email. Otherwise you just wait it out.
Timmy, did you join the bureaucracy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)