UNSW Exams in a Marquee?? (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I reckon, aye? You'd think that students who come from overcrowded, dog-eat-dog cities in the third world would know how to walk fast.
Yeah. Additionally for them
- it is polite to walk on the left in Australia (not the right or the middle or whatever is the go in their country)
- don't block the entire footpath/stairs/aisle/entrance etc

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not if you're stuck behind stupid slow asians who want to go over every question in the exam they just took with their stupid slow asian friends. Stupid slow asians. So stupid and slow. And asian.
oh see, that's why you wait outside the marquees for your asian friends and then walk in the tail section of the large group

that way, you dont block anyone and you can go at a leisurely pace

Personally, I can't wait for the tunnel walk for my English exam. And the marquee where my English exam will be held.

horny unicorn

HSC
Not sure which fail basement asian you get your information from. I haven't failed any electrical engineering subjects. My lowest mark was 64 (and it should have been 66, but the lecturer took two marks off me because I gave the assignment in as a folder). I have got no fails on my transcript at all. Yes, I was complaining about the subject on the forum. It was the digital electronics subject and I really didn't like it.
it's always someone else's fault hey

XzeroX

HSC
Uni Grad
Unlike pathetic UNSW students we usyd students get to do our exams in the best facilitated rooms at the university itself. I can understand that because we go to the best university in the world. Using a horse caravan as your examination location is bad enough but whats even more sad is when people complain about it on boredofstudies. Good luck doing your exams with the farm animals!!!!!!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Unlike pathetic UNSW students we usyd students get to do our exams in the best facilitated rooms at the university itself. I can understand that because we go to the best university in the world. Using a horse caravan as your examination location is bad enough but whats even more sad is when people complain about it on boredofstudies. Good luck doing your exams with the farm animals!!!!!!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
well at least my parents didn't give me a retarded name like boom. Fuck did your parents jizz off too dragonballz or something?
was i supposed to be offended in anyway due to a shit comeback like that

yer nice one fuck wank

_1234567890

Banned
HSC
N/A

Like you are in any position to talk, you live in Parramatta. Your whole street is full of dole bludgers. Pfft.. someone that lives in Parramatta thinks he is king shit because he goes to USYD , how humourous. You are still poor son.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
well at least my parents didn't give me a retarded name like boom. Fuck did your parents jizz off too dragonballz or something?
Yer, cos being named after a brand of paper is much better.

XzeroX

HSC
Uni Grad
was i supposed to be offended in anyway due to a shit comeback like that

yer nice one fuck wank
and was i supposed to offended by your wet dream fantasy of a bra with the overly used phrase cool story brah???? Go fuck your mum you incestual fucktard.

Tortilla

HSC
N/A
and was i supposed to offended by your wet dream fantasy of a bra with the overly used phrase cool story brah???? Go fuck your mum you incestual fucktard.

This is extremely petty bickering. UNSW & USYD are inherently similar and are almost the same; people's choice between the 2 is generally dependent on where their friends are going and general reputation e.g. Commerce at UNSW or Arts at USYD, not that its backed up by any meaningful evidence. Your success will definitely not be determined by your choice between these 2 Unis.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
oh sorry my bad

you are red and you are shit

here's a tip: stop being shit.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Terrible troll is seeking attention.
Please dont feed the trolls, its a nuisance cleaning up after they mess themselves.

Aeria Gloris

HSC
N/A
The mind of an attention seeker is an easy one to read.
This particular one uses the same technique to ensnare victims every time it comes out to reveal itself.
One would be wise to look out for similar techniques and report it.

XzeroX

HSC
Uni Grad
This is extremely petty bickering. UNSW & USYD are inherently similar and are almost the same; people's choice between the 2 is generally dependent on where their friends are going and general reputation e.g. Commerce at UNSW or Arts at USYD, not that its backed up by any meaningful evidence. Your success will definitely not be determined by your choice between these 2 Unis.
No you fuckhead. USYD is the best university in the world. USYD & UNSW will only be mentioned in the same sentence when comparing how much standard UNSW falls behind on USYD's superior educational facilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)