UNSW Exams in a Marquee?? (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
Matty g serious question, good on you for having an HD wam, but when it comes time for an interview how you gonna restrain them man titties inside a business suit?
and his fail personality isnt going to help.

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
did you actually get these marks or do you just make this up. bcuz some of the marks you mention 93 for acct, 95 for econ and 88 for elec engineering (which is supposed to be hardest engineering discipline) seem unrealistic.
Well you can find his name on the Deans List....

How do we know his obese?

10 mins my ass, it takes 2 mins to walk through the tunnel to the marqee you turtles
Well when its crowed it does

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't lie you dropped out because you couldn't cope.

88 in one unit you must be proud
I was told that he failed a unit in electrical engineering, by a fellow mate in the same class of mine. I was told he was also complaining on the electrical engineering forums about a particular subject was shit and that.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Unfortunately for me I met Matty g at the maccas at UNSW. I had a tute starting at 3pm, got to maccas at 2:30 and for some reason they only had one person at the registers so there was only one queue. Matty G was at the front and it took forever for the chick to enter in his order. He had like 6 big macs, 14 large chips and shit and he just kept ordering and ordering. So after a while i was like fuck this im gonna be late for my tute so I left.

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
Unfortunately for me I met Matty g at the maccas at UNSW. I had a tute starting at 3pm, got to maccas at 2:30 and for some reason they only had one person at the registers so there was only one queue. Matty G was at the front and it took forever for the chick to enter in his order. He had like 6 big macs, 14 large chips and shit and he just kept ordering and ordering. So after a while i was like fuck this im gonna be late for my tute so I left.
I'm quite intrigued by all these stories, although they seem a bit overblown.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
10 mins my ass, it takes 2 mins to walk through the tunnel to the marqee you turtles
Not if you're stuck behind stupid slow asians who want to go over every question in the exam they just took with their stupid slow asian friends. Stupid slow asians. So stupid and slow. And asian.

halapenyo

HSC
Not if you're stuck behind stupid slow asians who want to go over every question in the exam they just took with their stupid slow asian friends. Stupid slow asians. So stupid and slow. And asian.
i dont get what you are trying to say. are you saying asians are stupid and slow? you need to be more clear.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
This is the worst. What is it about international students that makes them walk so slow (and in groups) all the time?
I reckon, aye? You'd think that students who come from overcrowded, dog-eat-dog cities in the third world would know how to walk fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)