UNSW Exams in a Marquee?? (1 Viewer)

IamBread

HSC
Tents were fine, very warm. I was just in shorts and a t-shirt and I was fine. They have air conditioning running through it to heat/cool the place.

dizzlemizzle

HSC
I was freezing! my hand froze up at times.. lucky it was only multiple choice

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
God that walk to Marquee A-D. I keep arriving on reading time..I arrived at 8:45am for Psych and they're like hurry up you're late. Bloody morning exams. And that construction noise fml.

I wish I rode my horse

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol where I sat, the roof was leaking too so my papers were all wet. freaking gay

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lol where I sat, the roof was leaking too so my papers were all wet. freaking gay
Happened to me as well + that table was on a hump so when a supervised walked past the whole thing would bounce and the guy next to me was shaking his leg so the table ws vibrating

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was in Marquee B for Finance today.

The Marquee was okay enough but that walk from the Meeting Tree to the Marquees... geez. I didn't know the tunnel was that long.

Data1

Banned
HSC
N/A
I was in Marquee B for Finance today.

The Marquee was okay enough but that walk from the Meeting Tree to the Marquees... geez. I didn't know the tunnel was that long.
How did you go for fins2624.

Screw up? LOL

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How did you go for fins2624.

Screw up? LOL
Uhh, I went good. Average to abit below average of the high academic achievers I surround myself with.

(and that's why i don't hang out with you)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Matthew, do you have anything better to do then come on here and belittle others? Do you have friends?
Family?
A social life?
I ask because its not healthy for someone to create disposable emails just to annoy HS/Uni students, and to put it bluntly its quite frankly the most immature thing i've seen here or on other websites.
Do everyone a favour and grow the hell up.
Sheesh, to think im paying tax to put your childish ass through uni.

Last edited:

Alex_Germ

Banned
HSC
N/A
Matthew, do you have anything better to do then come on here and belittle others? Do you have friends?
Family?
A social life?
I ask because its not healthy for someone to create disposable emails just to annoy HS/Uni students, and to put it bluntly its quite frankly the most immature thing i've seen here or on other websites.
Do everyone a favour and grow the hell up.
Sheesh, to think im paying tax to put your childish ass through uni.
You don't pay tax you bitch.

Anyway, I am a fucking genius. I belong at university more than you idiots in Western Sydney.

Also, I do have better things to do (got one more exam next week). But it was a good break to come on here and taunt these little private school idiots.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hahahahaha who is this Matthew? How have a I never heard of him before now? He sounds hilarious.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Does he actually hate everyone and think he's better than them all, or is it a charade?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)