UNSW Info Day Meat-Up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesfirst

HSC
When Shadow did that thingy outside UNSW when we were leaving I nearly died...
What the actual fuck was that?
Like, what the fucking fuck?
I don't know what happened but I'm assuming it was something embarrassing so Imma post this.

That my friend was an act of depression over girls and attention :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
About the ringtone, at least I didn't sing along with it. (though i know all the words, i think)

I think it goes: My Little Pony, My Little Pony ah ah ah ah My Little Pony I used to wonder what friendship would be (My Little Pony) Until you all shared its magic with me. Big adventure, have some fun, a beautiful heart, faithful and strong, sharing kindness, it's an easy feat, and magic makes it all complete! Because my little ponies, do you know you're all my very best friends.

1. I did not say she was worth $5, I said I was totally prepared to buy her a Zack Ryder "Are you serious bro?" T-shirt and a new phone. That's at least like... what $500 or something. Plus, I think considering the fact I only had $10 with me at that point, the $5 was symbolic of how I was willing to devote to her half of my estate and... whatnot. Personally, I think it's a very loving gesture.

:detective:

2. Trolling/joking, whatever. The point is: I wasn't serious. About most of it.
3. The thingy outside UNSW was the... outburst of annoyance when the Unibar was closed :( (/not srs)

HSC
N/A
My ringtone is probably less faggy than MLP

No. You guys aren't even doing the same course together. (What wrong me?) I might change to like... something else?
lol... are you doing the same course as vinh?

also, idek what course i'm doing yet :haha:

I think engineering looks really good though.

M

MichelleV

You all have terrible ringtones.
By far, The Circle of Life from the Lion King is the greatest ringtone of all time.

Seriously, nothing beats AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SIMENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABABABABA SHE BE BAAAbAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! At 3 in the morning.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
All your ringtones are ultra gay. Silent/vibrate is where it's at.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
By far, The Circle of Life from the Lion King is the greatest ringtone of all time.

Seriously, nothing beats AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SIMENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABABABABA SHE BE BAAAbAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! At 3 in the morning.

Should've stayed with us and listened to mine in person.

Sounds better that way.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad

I heard you are quite the babe, although your posts give off a psycho vibe. Just how I like my women.

boris

Banned
HSC

hot and a fruitcake not bad

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
And shadowslut I did come. As soon as I arrived on campus I called you guys for 15 Mins, no one picked up. Then when you finally answered you were already on the bus. fags.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And shadowslut I did come. As soon as I arrived on campus I called you guys for 15 Mins, no one picked up. Then when you finally answered you were already on the bus. fags.
I was getting info :(

Well, moral of the story: don't come late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)