UNSW Info Day (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Is on the 4th of January. Anyone else going? Any chances of a possible BoS meat there?

halapenyo

HSC
there is a bos meat being organised. talk to shadowdude.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, I figure we'll spend the morning walking around and stuff - and then in the afternoon when it's a bit less crowded we can do our course inquiries.

Or something. Maybe have ice cream for lunch.

who knows

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
I'm coming!

UNSW in the morning and USYD in the afternoon =)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Marketing trick or complete stupidity....you decide.

Yeah, I'll probably go.
It's not stupid, it's for people that live in rural ares that don't have to travel long distances on a lot of days.

D94

HSC
N/A
no you are stupid

would you rather go to all the unis in one day?

or over 4 days?
Right, so the times are 9 to 4, say you go to all 4, that's something like 4 hours of travelling, so 3-4 hours of asking questions, looking around, taking mini lectures etc.. If you were serious about finding information, I doubt you'd fit it in. I'd rather it be over 2 days.

And if you did any sort of research, you'd realise there are plenty of timing clashes between at least 3 unis. I want to look at engineering at uts, usyd and unsw. How the hell am I meant to look at all three when the mini-lectures, information lectures etc. are all at the same time?

HSC
Uni Grad
Right, so the times are 9 to 4, say you go to all 4, that's something like 4 hours of travelling, so 3-4 hours of asking questions, looking around, taking mini lectures etc.. If you were serious about finding information, I doubt you'd fit it in. I'd rather it be over 2 days.

And if you did any sort of research, you'd realise there are plenty of timing clashes between at least 3 unis. I want to look at engineering at uts, usyd and unsw. How the hell am I meant to look at all three when the mini-lectures, information lectures etc. are all at the same time?
lol you derp

main round offers close on the 5th

you should've already made up your mind by the 4th

mirakon

nigga
HSC

You should probably narrow it down to the two unis that you are most interested in. UNSW engineering I've heard is particularly good btw. Anyway once you've narrowed it down to 2 unis, pick the morning session for one and the afternoon session for the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)