UNSW Law LAT Test Tutoring (1 Viewer)

year12stewdent

HSC
Hi

I am looking for an LAT tutor who has completed the test and can offer me tutoring and help with preparation and material.

Thanks

Mattcowan02

HSC
Hey,

I am a Year 11/12 Student (graduating 2020) and sat the LAT this year. My score was 88/100 so I'd be happy to help you out!

If interested message me on my Instagram:
@Mattcowan02_

jw012

HSC
Hi

I am looking for an LAT tutor who has completed the test and can offer me tutoring and help with preparation and material.

Thanks
Hi, I took the LAT in Year 11 and scored 98/100.

Success in the LAT is primarily determined by the strength of your written English. Refining this skillset takes time, so it’s perfect that you’re prepared to start now. My strategy will help you quickly and effectively understand and apply the theory of argumentation, which will prove incredibly valuable throughout your schooling and adult life.

The LAT is also a test of your exam technique. An obvious example is that titling your pieces is mandatory. I forgot to, which likely prevented me from getting full marks! But there are various other flags you’ll want to drop for the markers in your arguments. I can help you cover your bases and be as well prepared as humanly possible for the exam.

I’m happy to answer questions: please feel free to message me. I graduated in 2019 with an ATAR of 99.5 and will be studying Law at university next year. I offer tutoring in Sydney and online tutoring. :)

Edit: I have a few 2021 tutoring spots left if anyone is interested! I have lots of experience and resources to share, having tutored over 10 students for their LAT exams.

Last edited:

absydau

HSC

Success in the LAT is primarily determined by the strength of your written English. Refining this skillset takes time, so it’s perfect that you’re prepared to start now. My strategy will help you quickly and effectively understand and apply the theory of argumentation, which will prove incredibly valuable throughout your schooling and adult life.

The LAT is also a test of your exam technique. An obvious example is that titling your pieces is mandatory. I forgot to, which likely prevented me from getting full marks! But there are various other flags you’ll want to drop for the markers in your arguments. I can help you cover your bases and be as well prepared as humanly possible for the exam.

I’m happy to answer questions: please feel free to message me. I graduated in 2019 with an ATAR of 99.5 and will be studying Law at university next year. I offer tutoring in Sydney and online tutoring. :)

Edit: I have a few 2021 tutoring spots left if anyone is interested! I have lots of experience and resources to share, having tutored over 10 students for their LAT exams.
Hi,
I am booked to take the LAT exam at the end of this month and was wondering if you are able to take 1 or 2 classes for me, to share the tips and techniques please. many thanks in advance and please also advise about your hourly rate.

Bw2013

HSC
Hi!

Would you be willing to give me a few lessons? I have done previous practice papers and just want a feel of how I am doing.

Thanks!

jw012

HSC
Hi,
I am booked to take the LAT exam at the end of this month and was wondering if you are able to take 1 or 2 classes for me, to share the tips and techniques please. many thanks in advance and please also advise about your hourly rate.
Hi!

Would you be willing to give me a few lessons? I have done previous practice papers and just want a feel of how I am doing.

Thanks!
I'll private message you!
Thanks.

mmathew

HSC

Hi, I'm in Year 10 looking to start preparing for the LAT test so I can do it in Year 11 and get it out of the way for Year 12. I am entirely new to the topic, would it be possible to get some sort of help?

jw012

HSC
Hi, I'm in Year 10 looking to start preparing for the LAT test so I can do it in Year 11 and get it out of the way for Year 12. I am entirely new to the topic, would it be possible to get some sort of help?
Hi! Yes, absolutely: I currently do this with a number of students. I'll message you so we can organise it. :)

Talia_02

HSC
hey JW012 are you still available for tutoring? I know you did well for the LAT, but there is also LAT Academy run by two lawyers on google. Are you a lawyer yet as well? If so, I am supeer anxious about my writing in the LAT, do you have any advise for me? Thanks T

Sunaina123

HSC

Hey, I would also like a few lessons just to see how I'm going. Can you please message me your hourly rates and times available. Thanks

Sunaina123

HSC
Hey @Gday04, I am also available to tutor for the LAT. I received offers from all law schools across NSW and can definitely help you excel in this exam given that I have achieved highly myself. Please dm to ask for prices and available times. We should be able to work something out:)

Stal64

HSC

Hello, are you still tutoring for the LAT? Would be most interested to chat if you are please. Thanks!

Sunaina123

HSC
Hi @Stal64, I am also offering LAT tutoring if you are still interested. I received offers from all law schools across NSW and can definitely help you excel in this exam given that I have achieved highly myself. Please feel free to send a DM and I will contact you shortly after!
Thanks

libestraumno3

HSC

Hello! I'm in Year 10 and I'm planning to take the LAT next year. Is it possible to get some tips and advice as I am still new to the LAT? I will further notify you of tutoring closer to the date. Thank you.

ctruong147

HSC

Hi, I am in year 11 and looking to start preparations for the LAT test. Can we please discuss more about the lesson times, prices, and structures? Thank you!

lakshkam

HSC

Hi, I am sitting for the LAT in September 2023. Are you still tutoring for the test. Pleased dm if yes. Thank you!

lakshkam

HSC
Hey,

I am a Year 11/12 Student (graduating 2020) and sat the LAT this year. My score was 88/100 so I'd be happy to help you out!

If interested message me on my Instagram:
@Mattcowan02_
Hey, I am sitting for the LAT this year and was wondering if you still tutor? Do let me know, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)