UNSW new building (1 Viewer)

TheStallion

HSC
And what buildings? If you haven't been to UNSW before how would you know what buildings are old/shit? Very few buildings are actually old.

HSC
N/A
The Tyree Energy Technologies Building (TETB) is the new home of energy research at the University of New South Wales.

This landmark, 6-Star energy-efficient building will be a state-of-the-art powerhouse of world-leading research, education and industry collaboration in the development and practical implementation of sustainable energy technologies.

http://keyprojects.unsw.edu.au/project/tyree-energy-technologies-building

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Tyree? I could've sworn it was called the Tyrell Building...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I don't care if it's called the Tyree building - I'm going to call it the Tyrell Building. It'll be my nickname for it. Like how I call the Red Centre: "Home".

:detective:

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, I don't care if it's called the Tyree building - I'm going to call it the Tyrell Building. It'll be my nickname for it. Like how I call the Red Centre: "Home".

:detective:
The Red Centre just has a high school feel to it. It must be because I see everyone I know, and I'm there most of the time.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The Red Centre just has a high school feel to it. It must be because I see everyone I know, and I'm there most of the time.
Well, yeah it's all classrooms, offices and computer labs - that's probably why.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
umm that's pretty much every building
ASB has study rooms with like screens and social areas. The most sociable place at the Red Centre is the two tables where people sometimes do their homework.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)