UNSW Open Day (2 Viewers)

HSC
Chris. said:
heeyyy im majoring in marketing! but not because im bludging, i would like a career in marketing if i can get a good job in it.
yeah but some people do it too dodge a finance major, thats not the right attitude to have in life. they somewhat think a marketing major = finance job

kokodamonkey

HSC
Casmira said:
yeah but some people do it too dodge a finance major, thats not the right attitude to have in life. they somewhat think a marketing major = finance job
where the heck do they get that idea?

HSC
i dont know, but ive had so many people who i know go to uni. and i ask them how are they finding finance, they're like nah i am doing marketing!! way easier (but they still want to do something with finance career).
i just cringe at thei dea that youd swap majors purely cause its easier rather than im not doing it as a job/boring/etc.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
Says the guy who failed 2 uni subjects already.

Marketing can inevitably lead to a 'finance' job if you pick your electives right.

Oh and don't be such a fucking tool online. You don't ask for aesthetically pleasing first year girls to cum on the interweb - you come off desperate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)