I was there from 1pm - closing

tm i'll be at UWS parra campus

edit:
I need to join fmaa
I heard UNIT does no work lol

Last edited:

mreditor16

HSC
If we meet up at 3 and meet up at central is at 5, what is in between lol?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If we meet up at 3 and meet up at central is at 5, what is in between lol?
Well it's because people take so long to turn up. If they take less time then we can leave earlier or hang around, tbh everything is spontaneous.

mreditor16

HSC
Well it's because people take so long to turn up. If they take less time then we can leave earlier or hang around, tbh everything is spontaneous.
kk makes sense, cos tbh I will really have to leave before 6, so sorta trying to figure out stuff in advance. we'll see how it goes haha

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Okay just to reiterate and confirm. Tomorrow I will be at the med lawn at 2:30pm and I will wait. I'm sure most of you already know what I look like, if you don't then hit me up with a PM and give me your contact details (and credit card no ;) ). Thus far there are about ~9 people coming at UNSW itself and later on in the day when we go to Central a few others may join.

If for some reason there is a change in any plans, I will update this thread accordingly. So please check it.

mreditor16

HSC
Okay just to reiterate and confirm. Tomorrow I will be at the med lawn at 2:30pm and I will wait. I'm sure most of you already know what I look like, if you don't then hit me up with a PM and give me your contact details (and credit card no ;) ). Thus far there are about ~9 people coming at UNSW itself and later on in the day when we go to Central a few others may join.

If for some reason there is a change in any plans, I will update this thread accordingly. So please check it.
I have a seminar ending at 3, would you guys be able to wait that long? If not, I'll skip!

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC

I can give you more than that if you want ;)
I'll be seeing you tomorrow!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Weather forecast predicts rain tomorrow :(

Hopefully that's not the case!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I have a seminar ending at 3, would you guys be able to wait that long? If not, I'll skip!
Yes 3 is fine

I can give you more than that if you want ;)
I'll be seeing you tomorrow!
Damn girl lemme take you back to my place ;)

Ill probably be in the city around 5 - 5:30.
Sounds good :D

So from what ive gathered this is a shit meat
You're kinda not invited

Weather forecast predicts rain tomorrow :(

Hopefully that's not the case!
There is shade in UNSW you know

It'll only be shit if u turn up
My loyal babe

he owes us drinks
He's hoping that his shit talk will let him avoid that ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)