UNSW rollcall 2016 (1 Viewer)

BoredNearGrad

HSC
N/A
I did it in 2014 sem 1, got caught out with the Week 3 "mid-sem" exam, but still did all right in the end.

Good luck
Cheers mate, I'll admit I might not have been doing well in it cause I wasn't the best student but I'll definitely be trying hard now that the finish line is in sight.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Cheers mate, I'll admit I might not have been doing well in it cause I wasn't the best student but I'll definitely be trying hard now that the finish line is in sight.
Dw I have friends in mech/eng who have taken ages to finish as well. There are others out there in a similar situation.

The elec equivalent of MMAN3200 was pretty fast paced and there was way too much content to learn. I can imagine MMAN3200 is the same.

BoredNearGrad

HSC
N/A
what's wrong with uni :(

it's gr8
It's good fun the first 3 years, starting to get a bit over at the 4th but once all your mates are working and you're still bumming around I'm starting to itch to get out. Be good to not need to study for exams and take work home.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
First yr med sci is terrible imo, you do BABS (which is alright) but Chem and things like SCIF are horrible
Ugh SCIF was the worst. Same with second sem Chem. First sem chemistry was alright imo but BABS was definitely better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)