Uow 2010 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Wait...you live five and a half hours away and are planning to commute?

Yeah.. but I'll only be travelling back home on holidays, when necessary, or... if I get home sick-which I weren't haha. Otherwise yeah.. 5 1/2 hrs trip to get back home and then another 5 1/2 hrs get back to Uni is gonna suck... sigh*:(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah.. but I'll only be travelling back home on holidays, when necessary, or... if I get home sick-which I weren't haha. Otherwise yeah.. 5 1/2 hrs trip to get back home and then another 5 1/2 hrs get back to Uni is gonna suck... sigh*
That's not really commuting though. I think Sarah was under the impression you would do it every day. Which would be madness.

EDIT: 5 1/2 isn't to bad. I've got a girl in my course who comes from Tasmania. A few others from Albury as well, which is about the same sort of length.

spazamataz

HSC
Baha.
I just got an email "You are invited to a pre-enrolment session on the 21st" and at the very bottom "NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO STUDY AT UoW"

Anyone thinking of going to any of these?

harryc

HSC
Yeah, I got that email as well. I'll probably go down, seeing as though I still have absolutely no idea how anything at Uni actually works.

alekz

HSC
why didnt i get a fukin email ive already had enuf trouble with the shitty uow cnts

H S C

HSC
hey guys apparently we need a taxfile number for enrolment if we intend to pay thru HECS help.

i dont have one, will this be a serious proble,:confused::confused::confused::confused:

spazamataz

HSC
hey guys apparently we need a taxfile number for enrolment if we intend to pay thru HECS help.

i dont have one, will this be a serious proble,:confused::confused::confused::confused:
You need to get a certificate of application. Call the tax office tommorow!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)