Upcoming games 2008 (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

That was the deciding factor when I got my PS3, as Devil May Cry 4 is on XBox as well.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Starcraft 2
Project Offset (working title)
Project Origin

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
1. starcraft 2
2. wrath of lich
3. C&C3: kane's wrath
4. Spore
5. Halo wars[ its position is based on pc release but word is its xbox360 exclusive]
6. Empire: Total war [ yes another total war game, should be awesome]
7. Far cry 2 [ assuming my Pc can run it haha]
8. GTA4
9. fallout 3
10. Sins of a solar empire [its supposed to be homeworld crossed with civilization, both of which i enjoyed]

Theres plenty of other good games coming out, but these are the ones i want the most :D

J

jhakka

Sidicious-Reign said:
I thought 12 sucked, and 11 definetly sucked. But 10 was great. I hear they are remaking 7 though, which shall be awesome reincarnated.
There've been rumours like that for years. I don't know either way about a remake, but they're definitely doing a prequel for the PSP.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
jhakka said:
There've been rumours like that for years. I don't know either way about a remake, but they're definitely doing a prequel for the PSP.
milk milk milk

blouuuudy squenix

Sonata

HSC
jhakka said:
the FFVII remake is indeed a rumour theres no official announcement.
the FFVII prequel FFVII Crisis Core, is alrdy released in jp, its hitting the western market this march, also god of war chain of olympus is getting released in that same month

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Also, Duke Nukem Forever.

Ahahahhaha
HAHA i was gonna add that to my list, but truth is no one knows when its going to come out.

Its been in development for 10 YEARS!! what a fucking joke. I would say some sort of pun about it taking forever, but they have all been made, the last original one was told about 3 years ago.

Duke Nukem "taking" Forever.

HSC
Serius said:
HAHA i was gonna add that to my list, but truth is no one knows when its going to come out.

Its been in development for 10 YEARS!! what a fucking joke. I would say some sort of pun about it taking forever, but they have all been made, the last original one was told about 3 years ago.

Duke Nukem "taking" Forever.
One of the DNF project leaders said the game had to be restarted (that is, it's development had to be restarted) 3-4 times I think, due to various issues and problems.

I am *hoping* it will not be restarted again, and they will just finish it. Seeing as how 3D Realms are absolutely loaded (kind of like Blizzard, <3 Blizzard), they have no reason to stop it's development, so by simple logic, it will have to be finished, eventually.

Last edited:

Foxodi

HSC
Savage 2..
The original is simply one of the greatest games ever IMO; I've yet to play the second one yet but. (released last month)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Mario Kart Wii comes out here April 24
Comes out in Europe on the 11th though so I'll probably import

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Mario Kart Wii comes out here April 24
Comes out in Europe on the 11th though so I'll probably import
Nintendo have been seriously fucking us over lately.

I need a SSBB release date.

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah SSBB is driving me crazy, Mario Kart is only two weeks behind Japan and ahead of US though

amaccas

HSC
N/A
noones mentioned diablo 3

why is this?

starcraft two will be worth the wait. doubt I will get time to play it though!

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Sidicious-Reign said:
I thought 12 sucked, and 11 definetly sucked. But 10 was great. I hear they are remaking 7 though, which shall be awesome reincarnated.
I meant X-2, 11 and 12. They all sucked... and about that FFVII remake... all I've seen is this vid. Other than that, don't really care...

Nintendo have been seriously fucking us over lately.
Yeah, I plan to get a freeloader once I get my Wii and hopefully Datel will update 'em along with the Wii's updates.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)